Usernames!

One of the most important rules of motorcycling: Look where you want to go.

If your not you may have fish-eye syndrome (trying to look out the side of your head) like a fish.

Fisheye, a good reminder of what Not to do. lol

If your not you may have fish-eye syndrome (trying to look out the side of your head) like a fish.

And I thought it had something to do with the headlights duh!

Mine was down to an apprentice i had a few years ago.I dont know where he got it from but for a reason i cant remember he called me a bloody numpty and the name numpty has stuck ever since.

nice reminder :thumbup:

I came up with the name when I got my truck and was on the Ford sites. The moto is for my offroad passions.

Nope, its after my pickup. Right now I have a 450 dirtbike. I traded my spare, the 250, for my FZ6.

DefyInertia = the suggestion that one should defy inertia.

I stole it from my sister cause I thought it made a good moto screen name since we're always playing with the physics this planet has to offer...she uses it as more something to live by (i.e., don't conform etc. etc.)
________
NaughtyBBW cam

Last edited:
trailblazer87-

I was on an old forum called ColoradoK5 years ago and needed a name and at the time I had a 1987 chevy Blazer that I used on the trails. I even had the name before chevy came out with the trailblazer model. I should have copy righted the name and gotten some money:thumbup:

4-2.jpg

crazyguyonabike.com: Bicycle Touring: Miller Family Bike Ride

I really showed a lack of imagination. The Craig part is...cuz that's my name. The 007 part was because when I made it up 5 years ago I was a competitive intelligence manager (ie a corporate spy) so it was a James Bond reference

Interesting explanations of the usernames. Now I feel like I know everybody better.:thumbup:

Back