VEGASRIDER sighting in CA?

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Could swear I just saw Kenny here in CA, pulled over helping someone with car trouble. Kenny was it you? and what are you doing here without telling us?

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It couldn't have been Kenny, Travis. His bike would have had to have been running all the way from Idaho.... :Flip: :spank:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
It couldn't have been Kenny, Travis. His bike would have had to have been running all the way from Idaho.... :Flip: :spank:

I wouldn't put it past Kenny... he would ride all night from Idaho just to help someone change a tire, then get back on the bike and drive back home. He's kind of crazy like that.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL> at the moment, I don't think my bike will make it outside the city limits of Boise. Snake River Yamaha got my bike running, but I wouldn't say they fixed the problem.

If I was ever in the Bay Area with my bike, of course I would let you guys know. I don't think I would be able to find Alices place by myself.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, some nice person on a blue '06 Fizzer stopped to help someone in a Chevy Volt, who I'm assuming ran out of battery juice :eek: on I880 around Fremont. Looked just like Kenny (as much as someone can when passing at 60mph). Whoever it was, that rider was really nice to do that.

Glad to hear it wasn't you Kenny, you would have been busted for not letting us know you were in town :spank:

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Kenny will have to learn to swim living now in Idaho. Not quite the same as Las Vegas to say the least. More rain and snow that's for sure.

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, some nice person on a blue '06 Fizzer stopped to help someone in a Chevy Volt, who I'm assuming ran out of battery juice :eek: on I880 around Fremont. Looked just like Kenny (as much as someone can when passing at 60mph). Whoever it was, that rider was really nice to do that.

Glad to hear it wasn't you Kenny, you would have been busted for not letting us know you were in town :spank:

Kenny helping someone with a Chevy Volt....the epitome of irony... :BLAA: