where did your avatar come from?

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I found the scene where my avatar screen shot came from..... any of yall find yours? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp45-ehwoeY]YouTube - light me, johnny[/ame] :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon: :D

Mine came from a trip to Costa Rica with my wife a few years ago. It was on the "Rainmaker" tour specifically.

Stupid work network!.. youtube's blocked here :(

Anyway.. mine's my actual picture from few years ago, standing in the driveway of my friend's camp in Adirondacks.. over 2 feet of snow on the ground.

My first bike was a CBR6 1997 grey with decals silver fading to red which all my mates said was a pink bike- especially as I brought it off a woman- so pinkie stuck with me and someone found this little chap or chappess and it has stuck even though I followed pinkie with Perky (FZS6) and now Woolfie (FZ6S2) cos I ran out of pig names

Mine sort of started from the animated riders from this forum that we take pictures of. If I had to blame anyone it would be Cali rider and n00dle.
SoCalRd%20021.jpg

It sort of started a tradition and a lot of folks seem to be doing the robot pics for avatars now.

It evolved to the, "Robot Dance" :tard: But it's fun getting every one tarded and doing this! :rockon::rockon:

Some more....:D
http://www.600riders.com/forum/im-going-ride-you-comin/34858-we-took-little-ride-today.html

Last edited:
Mine came from a bicycle tour of the Netherlands that my wife and I did in Sept 2008. We cycled 1000kms in 9 days, fully self-supported.

Heading to Germany this year to cycle the Danube to Vienna!!!

My avatar is my then 4 months old daughter sleeping in the robot pose back in September 2010. It was just pure luck for me that she fell asleep with her helmet on. ;)

mine came from the internet somewhere.. i have had it since like '98... first used it on aol - im... worked great when i came here sooooo...

Back