Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
5423230898_4a903f47c7_b.jpg

5422628623_89f2ab360a_b.jpg

5422629159_17db7afb48_b.jpg

5422627973_2112f5f197_b.jpg

2009 Buell XB12 - $6950 (Long Beach)
2009 Buell XB12S, single owner, 34,700 Miles.
- 100HP, 90ft/lb torque.
- Translucent Airbox cover
- Translucent Blue powder-coated wheels
- Fuell in Frame
- Engine oil in Swingarm
- Underslung Exhaust

Super clean, recent overhaul done by Harley Davidson after minor crash (available on video if interested):
- New main Frame
- New Chin fairing
- New front fender
- New brake/clutch cables
- New Engine cover
- New foot controls
- New CRG Hindsight Mirrors
- New front brake pads

Extras:
- Spare drive belt included (brand new - $250 value)
- Passenger pegs (installed in 5min)
- Buell Seat bag
- Raised sub-frame
- Hawk Performance muffler
- K&N Air Filter
- Airbox breather re-route mod
- Free bike stand included
- Spare foot-peg + spark plugs (2) + steering head bearings (all brand new)

The bike looks brand new and rides as if it was brand new. I am selling it because I might be moving out of the country for work.

Last edited:

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow and you're the original owner of that beast. Looks great. :thumbup:

Sorry to see it go after 35k miles? Where you headed?

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck with the sale David. I can't picture you without that bike and the memory of all the miles we've ridden together...:rockon: :(

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome! I'm so envious of Buell and their belt drives I HATE chains, I wish the japanese would get more on the belt bandwagon.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As per forum rules, No Criagslist, or outside linking of for sale items.
CL ad was deleted. PM'd Wavex so he can add pics to thread.
Sorry bout that :eek:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow and you're the original owner of that beast. Looks great. :thumbup:

Sorry to see it go after 35k miles? Where you headed?

Actually, I am not moving out of the country anymore (had a possibility to go work in France recently, but turned it down)... I had written that ad a while back and just copied/pasted it :) Basically, I am taking a break from motorcycling (I crash too often and I have young kids at home) :)

Good luck with the sale David. I can't picture you without that bike and the memory of all the miles we've ridden together...:rockon: :(

Thanks John! It's tough to let it go indeed........... :) We went back to Montezuma on Sat. and it was good to spend a few minutes at the site... close the loop in my mind and ride that turn a couple of times... it was weird but good!

As per forum rules, No Criagslist, or outside linking of for sale items.
CL ad was deleted. PM'd Wavex so he can add pics to thread.
Sorry bout that :eek:

My bad...

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I am taking a break from motorcycling (I crash too often and I have young kids at home) :)

You just need to get a different type of bike, not necessarily focusing on performance and speed but rather more touring and adventurous. Kind of the direction John went with his new Tenure. I'm heading in that direction, with the new Ducati MTS.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
You just need to get a different type of bike, not necessarily focusing on performance and speed but rather more touring and adventurous. Kind of the direction John went with his new Tenure. I'm heading in that direction, with the new Ducati MTS.

Some people lack the mental riding switch that can be turned from "Balls to the wall" to "Calm and sane" modes. I have a coworker who used to run track for years and loved street riding but after his 3rd street crash in 3 years he just quit riding cold turkey. He told me "I just can't turn my riding down, I'm gonna kill myself"

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks John! It's tough to let it go indeed........... :) We went back to Montezuma on Sat. and it was good to spend a few minutes at the site... close the loop in my mind and ride that turn a couple of times... it was weird but good!

Oh man! The 4 Musketeers were out that way last Saturday! We rode Sunrise Highway. Totally understand it though. When you get hurt you never forget that spot on the road. I always give thanks. I always have the deepest gratitude to how ever life experience occurs, when I survive and get through anything in life. I find it's not detached from many other parts of my experience as a human being.
We will miss you riding with us but more important is your happiness and devotion to your family. We will keep these roads warm and ready for your return.

Mucho Brother!!:rockon:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
I got bikes you can ride, come on over. The good thing is we don't have any corners!

I was watching a few old Youtube videos of riding Big Bear, ACH, Ojai, Glendora Mountain Road, Palomar, Montezuma, Malibu, trackdays with you and the guys, etc etc... man we had some serious fun in the past few years... it was all very worth it!

Need corners tho............... Blah