2009 fz6

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
2009 fz6 NOW WITH PICS!

hey guys i just wanted to say hi.. after reading on forum here for about 3 weeks i decided to go buy a 09 fz6!!!
i got a good deal i think 7300 otd .
no pics yet its getting deliverd monday :rockon:

*** update!! got her today and rode her for an hour she loves me i love her!

Last edited:
lol i know.. sorry its not at my house yet i bought it out of town to save over 900 dollars over the local dealer here... who didnt even greet me in the 30 mins i was in there.. it was virginia yamaha and they are horrible!

Hey,
welcome and congrats on your purchase.

That's really lame on the part of your local dealership, especially given the economic climate. Weird and dumb.

See you around.

lol i know.. sorry its not at my house yet i bought it out of town to save over 900 dollars over the local dealer here... who didnt even greet me in the 30 mins i was in there.. it was virginia yamaha and they are horrible!

Congrats! Thats really strange..I bought mine at Coleman Powersports here in Woodbridge and got greeted as soon as I walked in the door by multiple people including a few customers. I still talk to the guy who sold it to me every time I stop at the dealer.

Congrats! Thats really strange..I bought mine at Coleman Powersports here in Woodbridge and got greeted as soon as I walked in the door by multiple people including a few customers. I still talk to the guy who sold it to me every time I stop at the dealer.

yeah i know.. well i ended up buying it from fredricksburg motorsports they where great it was well out of the way for me to go there but i myself am in sales and i refuse to buy from a place that cant even greet me...
anyways pics soon guys.. its getting deliverd monday !!! woot :Flash:

yeah i know.. well i ended up buying it from fredricksburg motorsports they where great it was well out of the way for me to go there but i myself am in sales and i refuse to buy from a place that cant even greet me...
anyways pics soon guys.. its getting deliverd monday !!! woot :Flash:

That the place not too far off 95 and Rt. 1? I drove down there to get my Exo-700 because no one up here carries them in stock. Excellent service there too.

That the place not too far off 95 and Rt. 1? I drove down there to get my Exo-700 because no one up here carries them in stock. Excellent service there too.

yeah thats exactly where it is.. and yeah they have really good service there
it also helped that my sales person was a fellow vw driver :)

Back