2009 FZ6RC Dragons Tail Meet

From what I've seen, damn near everyone.:D I don't have a official number yet though. If you guys wanna post up day and time you'll be there that would be cool

Josh, Jon and I should be up there Wednesday around lunch timeish'.

Ant, would you like me to call you as we are getting close to the cabins in case you are out exploring?

-bryan

I'm leaving Bham around 11 am central time. I should be at the CROT around 7pm local time.

As everyone posts up I'll edit the original post with everyones arrival times. I put it right next to their name. Should make it a little easier.

Don't forget about the phone number PM.

Just back from a screamin track day on 3.1 mile crazy twisty track, my mind is still reelin with brake markers, apex's and corner segments....ughhh. I'm callin it practice for next week!!!!!!! Wednesday around 12:00 :rockon:
Brian

Just back from a screamin track day on 3.1 mile crazy twisty track, my mind is still reelin with brake markers, apex's and corner segments....ughhh. I'm callin it practice for next week!!!!!!! Wednesday around 12:00 :rockon:
Brian

Texas World long course??? Fun huh? Did you bring a fresh 3 pac of undies??? :thumbup:

Texas World long course??? Fun huh? Did you bring a fresh 3 pac of undies??? :thumbup:

Motorsports Ranch Cresson, today was the 3.1mi tomorrow the 1.7mi. A learning experience to say the least today, VERY, VERY techinical track. Rode with some fast boys, instuctors really helped with body position and weight transfers. I'm comin south to Austin sometime this summer and will work that around a track day. I'll be sure to keep you posted Pete, I want to chase a Buell for a few laps!!

Still waiting on the phone number PM thing. Is that still making its rounds?

Went out for a nice ride with the folks and some family friends. Back to Charlotte tomorrow to finish up the tanks maps and get them laminated. I am planning on having several maps available for anyone to use.

-bryan

I think Steve may have missed my post. Here it is again.

OK Guys I'm leaving in a couple days so now is probably a good time to swap phone numbers. I'll pm Wrightme43 mine and he will then forward mine and his to Shaggy and so on and on and on and on. Just forward the original message to the next person in line with your number. If you don't want to give your number can you can just forward it to the next person in line please. g.lowtharp should forward the completed list back to me then we will be set.

Thanks

Ant_mb (Anthony)
Wrightme43 (Steve)
Shaggystyle (Mark)
JimKaram (Jim)
Desi_FZ6 (Arvind)
mkjeld76 (Michael)
Gosling1 (Joseph)
mpb218 (mike)
opds9091(Dominic)
kellybt1052 (Brian)
bmccrary (Bryan)