kpolykarpou

Reaction score
Visit site
yryna8eg.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9105P using Tapatalk

LFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Y'all don't forget to email me your pictures you post on the website. I will put the calendar together right after the deadline. I have received many great photos. I may have 2 pics on some months. My mother is having heart surgery in Houston next week, and with being tied up with finals I figured I would give the calendar my full attention during my down time at Houston since I will be there for a few days. I will let everyone know as soon as I have it finished. Ok?

LFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry it is taking so long on the calendar. It has proven to be a much more difficult task than I thought with my limited knowledge of Photoshop and setting up a "store" with cafepress.com. I will make it available asap.

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry it is taking so long on the calendar. It has proven to be a much more difficult task than I thought with my limited knowledge of Photoshop and setting up a "store" with cafepress.com. I will make it available asap.

:noworries: I'm sure it's a big undertaking and really looking forward to seeing it! :thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I ended up going with zazzle.com for the calendar. I hope this works, and you all like it. Use the following link to access it. The site said it may take 24 hours before it is available.
FZ6 Calendar from Zazzle.com

Let me know if there are any issues.
Lisa

Thank you Lisa. I know how hectic life can get when you embark on these projects and I know you had issues with your mom's health etc. Good Job! :rockon:

LFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you Lisa. I know how hectic life can get when you embark on these projects and I know you had issues with your mom's health etc. Good Job! :rockon:

Thank you. Yes it has been very hectic. It was finals week and mom was scheduled for surgery which was postponed. After we drove about 8 hours my dad said the doctor had just called and they postponed the surgery until a much later date. So we turned around and came back home the next day. The next day my husband and I headed to Ohio to pick up a motorcycle he had been wanting which was a very long drive. I was in a car for about 3000 miles in just a few days. lol Whoot! Glad its all done. :)

payneib

Reaction score
Visit site
Wahoo! One of mine made it in! Only back page, but sod it, that counts. Might have to see what international shipping is........

LFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Wahoo! One of mine made it in! Only back page, but sod it, that counts. Might have to see what international shipping is........

I didn't see if they shipped international, so if they don't let me know and we can work it out where I can send it to you.