Aussies....show us your ride!

Nice Pics Humpy....you look pretty happy with yourself! Nice bike.....how's it handle?

:rockon:

Nice Pics Humpy....you look pretty happy with yourself! Nice bike.....how's it handle?

Mate i couldnt be happier , straight out of the box she is set up very soft and handles extremely well with a few tweaks it'll only get better.... Feels a whole lot lighter than it is even with a full tank of bang water , that really surprised me but when you look at it you can see that most of the weight is down low :D except me of course :rof:

Mate i couldnt be happier , straight out of the box she is set up very soft and handles extremely well with a few tweaks it'll only get better.... Feels a whole lot lighter than it is even with a full tank of bang water , that really surprised me but when you look at it you can see that most of the weight is down low :D except me of course :rof:

Mate....and i thought you were a petite little thing!!!

Am guessing it is set up reasonably plush, as it is meant more as a tourer, than a sports bike.....gotta love the old school dual springs on the rear....can work quite well, when set up properly, my little old Ducati will attest to that...is quite nippy through the twisties....

Mate....and i thought you were a petite little thing!!!

Am guessing it is set up reasonably plush, as it is meant more as a tourer, than a sports bike.....gotta love the old school dual springs on the rear....can work quite well, when set up properly, my little old Ducati will attest to that...is quite nippy through the twisties....

I agree mate,I had the dual Marzocchi's (sp) on my Z1000,bright orange,lol

Dan,love it mate.Thats one sweet ride :thumbup:

Thanks for the nice words guys :thumbup: it means a lot , i thought i might of copped a bit for selling the mighty FZ but it hasnt happened yet :D...... Fingers crossed and all going to plan you guys will get to see it in the flesh early next year , im planning a road trip to Adelaide via the Great Ocean Rd :cheer: , its always been an ambition of mine :)

Thanks for the nice words guys :thumbup: it means a lot , i thought i might of copped a bit for selling the mighty FZ but it hasnt happened.... YET :D

Would we do that??? Just because you're getting soft in your old age and getting rid of a real bike to get a "tourer", we wouldn't dump on you... Pffftt :spank:

Seriously though, sweet looking bike Dan. Be great to see you down our way next year.

Would we do that??? Just because you're getting soft in your old age and getting rid of a real bike to get a "tourer", we wouldn't dump on you... Pffftt :spank:

Seriously though, sweet looking bike Dan. Be great to see you down our way next year.

:rof: :rof: i knew that i'd get someone going :D , i'll give you old and soft you dirty rotten....................... :Flip: :D.......The trip is going to happen its just a matter of timing.....

Thanks Dave i think its quiet tidy myself :)

Thanks for the nice words guys :thumbup: it means a lot , i thought i might of copped a bit for selling the mighty FZ but it hasnt happened yet :D...... Fingers crossed and all going to plan you guys will get to see it in the flesh early next year , im planning a road trip to Adelaide via the Great Ocean Rd :cheer: , its always been an ambition of mine :)

Would we do that??? Just because you're getting soft in your old age and getting rid of a real bike to get a "tourer", we wouldn't dump on you...

:rof: :rof: i knew that i'd get someone going :D , i'll give you old and soft you dirty rotten..............................The trip is going to happen its just a matter of timing.....

Thanks Dave i think its quiet tidy myself :)

Yeah, what you doing Humpy...getting ready to join the "you listen to me's" club, hey....dont they all ride, big, heavy, clunkers.....lol!

As for your trip to Adelaide....let us know when, and i reckon you have a place to stay, and i could even coime and meet you at the start of the GOR and do the ride back to Adelaide with ya....any excuse to get to the GOR!

Picked up my ride and just as I left the city to head home to the bush it rained. Bike felt very safe though and very, very new. Gearbox sounds a bit noisy but I hear Motul oil takes the edge off that. Bit of a weight and power difference to my previous bike lol.

Gears appear close together and I still have to remind myself it is a 600cc bike with heaps of power. Could the FZ6 be the perfect bike?

First impressions are that it exceeds expectations and that is always good. Used a tank cruising around Mount Maceden and Daylesford and Ballarat on my way home to Geelong. Couldn't really hook in to the corners as it was wet and cold and the signs warn it gets icy.

I wonder how it will go on my home ground, the Great Ocean Road? By the look of the tyres, real good.

rumpole-of-the-bailey-albums-bike-picture4570-30072009597.jpg

rumpole-of-the-bailey-albums-bike-picture4571-30072009601.jpg

Picked up my ride and just as I left the city to head home to the bush it rained. Bike felt very safe though and very, very new. Gearbox sounds a bit noisy but I hear Motul oil takes the edge off that. Bit of a weight and power difference to my previous bike lol.

Gears appear close together and I still have to remind myself it is a 600cc bike with heaps of power. Could the FZ6 be the perfect bike?

First impressions are that it exceeds expectations and that is always good. Used a tank cruising around Mount Maceden and Daylesford and Ballarat on my way home to Geelong. Couldn't really hook in to the corners as it was wet and cold and the signs warn it gets icy.

I wonder how it will go on my home ground, the Great Ocean Road? By the look of the tyres, real good.

rumpole-of-the-bailey-albums-bike-picture4570-30072009597.jpg

rumpole-of-the-bailey-albums-bike-picture4571-30072009601.jpg

Thanks for the pics buddy.....the FZ6 goes real nice along the GOR....have ridden it a few times now....nice tight corners suit this little fizzer, loves the tight stuff....more than enough grunt to get you in trouble though.

:thumbup:

oh, by the way, what a home ground to have...i have to ride a bloody long way to get to your backyard, but it's worth it.

:thumbup:

i thought i might of copped a bit for selling the mighty FZ but it hasnt happened yet :D...... :)

So as not to dissapoint you...lol.

What kind of girly, shirtlifting, slack jawin', mix FM listener's bike is that?...ROFLMFAO.:Flip:

OK...got that out of my system now...lol. Nice pics mate....well the one's with the petite blonde in them anyway:eek:...lol:D:ban:

Cheers
Mike

So as not to dissapoint you...lol.

What kind of girly, shirtlifting, slack jawin', mix FM listener's bike is that?...ROFLMFAO.:Flip:

OK...got that out of my system now...lol. Nice pics mate....well the one's with the petite blonde in them anyway:eek:...lol:D:ban:

Cheers
Mike

C'mon Mikey...we know you dont mind a little bit of MixFM every now and then!

:eek:

C'mon Mikey...we know you dont mind a little bit of MixFM every now and then!

:eek:

Better that than that one hits hot disc spinnin' station Nova...lol. One disc and when that gets too much for even them to listen to they'll run out to the car and grab another. A total of 16 different songs for the day...lol

Yeah, what you doing Humpy...getting ready to join the "you listen to me's" club, hey....dont they all ride, big, heavy, clunkers.....lol!

As for your trip to Adelaide....let us know when, and i reckon you have a place to stay, and i could even coime and meet you at the start of the GOR and do the ride back to Adelaide with ya....any excuse to get to the GOR!

You guys will be the first to know when its happening , would be awesome to have a few to ride the GOR with :thumbup:.......

And i think the "you listen to me's" would struggle to hold on to my beast with those frail old arms :D , probably dislocate their shoulders and hips with all that pure GRRRRRUNT :rockon: :rof:

You guys will be the first to know when its happening , would be awesome to have a few to ride the GOR with :thumbup:.......

And i think the "you listen to me's" would struggle to hold on to my beast with those frail old arms :D , probably dislocate their shoulders and hips with all that pure GRRRRRUNT :rockon: :rof:

You and Silverback would get on well now....blowing off about your "Pure Grunt", and "Massive Torque" figures....Lol! :thumbup:

You and Silverback would get on well now....blowing off about your "Pure Grunt", and "Massive Torque" figures....Lol! :thumbup:

Ohh have i made mention about the "Pure GRRRRUNT" and "Massive Torque" on the new bike yet :Flip: :D.....Its got that much GRRRRRUNT im scared of riding it down the Newell Highway for fear of getting shot by pig hunters :rof:

Ohh have i made mention about the "Pure GRRRRUNT" and "Massive Torque" on the new bike yet :Flip: :D.....Its got that much GRRRRRUNT im scared of riding it down the Newell Highway for fear of getting shot by pig hunters :rof:

Soooooo many things i wanna say right now! :ban:

Back