Aussies....show us your ride!

Here she is, affectionately known as Trinity. Owned her since new in Feb 2008.

Going to do a few things to her. In that shot only the CF tank protector & crash knobs have been fitted. Since then ive only got as far as the tail tidy. Hoping before the end of the year to have ASV levers & braided lines on, then time for the big one, the pipes. (Anyone heard one with a set of Akra's on it?????)

Better late than never. just found my camera after my big move from Tumbarumba in the mountains of southern NSW to Culburra Beach on the south coast of NSW.:squid:

Do they make a PCIII for one of those.....Looks nice and light too...must get through the twisties pretty well...

:rolleyes:

It's not too shabby. The brakes suck a bit but I'm sure you can mod them.

Apparently if you want to get some more performance out of it you need.......

View attachment 21468

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

yes i'm going to try and get a track day in before it closes. don't know when yet though. would like to do it on a week day as its cheaper and less traffic. where abouts in Sydney are you? we,ve not long started nsw thread to go on rides and stuff.

Its yellow....wtf is with that? Black ftw...blue if you cant handle the awesomeness.

LOL nah seriously...you may have just bought one of the last FZ6's. Nice.

WHAT? I'm pretty sure the awesome factor starts at its highest rating on white, then goes to yellow and I don't think anyone minds once you get past the good colours :p
Congrats and +1 on the 'one of the last FZ6's' comment, seems to be sadly true.

Its yellow....wtf is with that? Black ftw...blue if you cant handle the awesomeness.

LOL nah seriously...you may have just bought one of the last FZ6's. Nice.

I thought people only bought black ones so they are harder to see so nobody can see how hopeless they are...LMAO:Flip::eek::D

Te He snicker snicker snicker;)

I thought people only bought black ones so they are harder to see so nobody can see how hopeless they are...LMAO:Flip::eek::D

Te He snicker snicker snicker;)

Lol! Black is best, followed by the white, but i aint seen that Yellow before....i likes it a lotsa!

Welcome to the Forum Sleepy, and congrats on your new ride.

:rockon:

Back