Drink and Post?

Well I didn't post last night ,wasn't capable ,my wife and I enjoyed a 1994 Shiraz Fantastic !
One of your local Shiraz? Jacob's Creek and Penfold's are nice, but your Rosemount Shiraz is my absolute favorite! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

One of your local Shiraz? Jacob's Creek and Penfold's are nice, but your Rosemount Shiraz is my absolute favorite! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Botch,it was a LLoyd Shiraz from Mclaren Vale from my private collection,didn't work 10 years in the wine industry for nothing :D

My favourite is Rockfords Basket Pressed Shiraz.I still have some '88 and 89 vintages of that .

Drinking private stock run, smoking a Dominican cigar, good tunes and iPhone to forum...plus California weather! Life is good. Oh yea and listening to about 5 cops chase riders from Hollywood bike night hooligans down sunset blvd!!

ps: edit, I forgot to mention I was in the jacuzzi :thumbup:

Last edited:
Has anyone had an Irish Car Bomb? It's a large tankard of Guinness and then you drop a shot of Baileys whiskey in it. WHOOOOO!!! Speaking of cow tipping, I'm from Montana, and yes I have tried it and no the cow didnt tip over but I got a lot of exercise running like heII from a very mad cow. My friends posted it but it was dark and you couldnt see much. You can hear me screaming for them to; UNLOCK THE STOOPID DOOR ALLAN!!!!!

WI cow tippin run!!! All those with aftermarket exhaust throw in 3 sets of db killers or take the car... LoL... Just don't go out on a muddy night... Hard to run while up to your knees in mud lol. When we all getn together? Not a big drinker, but I LOVE knob creek. Whatever that is... Think it's a bourbon. That and lime juice is good too. Bloody mary's are amazing!

Has anyone had an Irish Car Bomb? It's a large tankard of Guinness and then you drop a shot of Baileys whiskey in it. WHOOOOO!!! Speaking of cow tipping, I'm from Montana, and yes I have tried it and no the cow didnt tip over but I got a lot of exercise running like heII from a very mad cow. My friends posted it but it was dark and you couldnt see much. You can hear me screaming for them to; UNLOCK THE STOOPID DOOR ALLAN!!!!!

Car bombs rock, but your description's a little off.

It's a 1/2 pint of Guinness, and you drop a shot of 1/2 Bailey's-1/2 Jameson Whiskey, and chuck.

Tastes like a chocolate malt.

Am drinking and posting now. I need it.

Wow, what a change my life has taken. I think I posted earlier that I accepted a new job early December as the Chief Engineer for the 309th Missile Maintenance Group at Hill AFB, UT.
Hooo-Leee-Kraaap, I'm busy! I get to work at 0700, Production meeting at 0730, and from then on it's a constant demand for meetings, phone calls, taskings, emergency "the-General-wants-this-twenty-minutes-ago" Powerpoint slides, on and on and on. I usually leave between 7 or 8 at night, not because I'm caught up, but because my eyes just won't focus anymore. Was in the office all day today (Saturday), cut out about three just so I could ride for about an hour (we're between snowstorms), ol' Fizzer sure felt good.

Gonna sip some beers tonight, go skiing at Snowbasin tomorrow, and will be on a business trip all next week to Vandenberg AFB in California, that will be a nice break.

I am par-taking in a couple of beers right now. 12:15pm, about to get back into bed. The worst part of night shift, work starts on Sunday night :spank:
Oh well, at least I don't have to work Friday nights.

:)

Im ALWAYS drinking so in that case of course I'm drinking when Im posting. NOTHING BUT COORS LIGHT :rockon:

Back