I got the job!!!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Everyone - I got the job I applied for a couple of weeks ago! :cheer: FINALLY! I start on the 15th and have my work cut out for me.

Thanks so much for the Forum good karma, I knew it would work. :D

Last edited:
:rockon: :cheer: :rockon: :cheer: :rockon: :cheer: :rockon:

Awesome! Congrats Pete! VERY happy to hear this! Good luck there but I am sure you'll do a fantastic job! :thumbup:

Grats man! I'm still lookin myself it's tough out there. Good to hear someones making it :thumbup:

Hang in there Ed you'll find one. Have you looked at government jobs? There are a lot of IT jobs for the State in the Austin area and they pay very well.

That was a loooooong 10 months. I've worked in one way or another for the last 30 years since age 13, I'd never been unemployed before, it sure sucks. I can't tell of the weight that left my body once he offered the position to me.

That's awesome news Pete, congratulations! Are you still in Kuwait?

Thanks Travis, I am. It is 1:00 am here and we are in the middle of the "battle". I happened to check my Yahoo and I had an email from the employer. I took a quick break and called, we took a short break and everyone was very happy for me and gave me a hand shake. Then we jumped back into the "fight".

:cheer::cheer:Congrats Pete:cheer::cheer::cheer:

I was out of work about 6 years ago...for about 9 to 10 months, my wife and I had just had our first son...it was very nerve racking. Lucky I was ably to find some "under the table" work swinging a hammer for a housing construction crew....not the office I was used to, but it paid the bills!:rockon:

Good luck in the job....:D

Congratulations on on your new job.

I need the same luck on mine. I have had 2 interviews and am waiting on the next steps.

Back