It's been really quiet around here recently.

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got a few winter projects coming up.

I don't particularly enjoy taking lots of photos once I really get into something

I will however try to start a thread and keep you guys posted on progress as I go

Primary work started now: Full basecoat/clearcoat re-paint

The_Paragon

Thats right, Paragon!
Reaction score
Visit site
The onset of winter kills my bike season. So then I naturally veer away from the fz6 forum a bit.

But I guess I have some news
I am now an Uncle! My sister gave birth to this little guy on Wednesday morning! His name is Asher!

Last edited:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Scott, you would like this. A great movie based on a true story. Netfix is a quick solution if you have that...The World's Fastest Indian << Must watch!! Link...>> TWFI

From IMDB....

The life story of New Zealander Burt Munro, who spent years building a 1920 Indian motorcycle -- a bike which helped him set the land-speed world record at Utah's Bonneville Salt Flats in 1967.

Director: Roger Donaldson
Writer: Roger Donaldson
Stars: Anthony Hopkins, Diane Ladd, Iain Rea

Nothing to add so maybe just helping friends.... :rockon:
friday_gif_collection_20.gif

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Like others im here almost every day, but don't comment too much but thank as much as possible. No bike for 4 years I have lost the right/ability to comment on a lot of topics, because it would be talking out of my rear end.:eek:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
From IMDB....

The life story of New Zealander Burt Munro, who spent years building a 1920 Indian motorcycle -- a bike which helped him set the land-speed world record at Utah's Bonneville Salt Flats in 1967.

Nothing to add so maybe just helping friends.... :rockon:

Thanks, I have the movie on its way. Looking forward to seeing it!... :thumbup:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm here every day you just need to look in the shadows

-BOO

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's good to hear that it's just a temporary winter dip, I can imagine after putting your pride and joy away for the winter :(

The onset of winter kills my bike season. So then I naturally veer away from the fz6 forum a bit.

I am now an Uncle! My sister gave birth to this little guy on Wednesday morning! His name is Asher!

A big congrats uncle Paragon :cheer::cheer::cheer:

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
The Forums are still on my bookmark bar although I just had to update the address to get me here instead of Yamaha's website. I have not posted in a long time but still look in from time to time. I sold my FZ6 this march and I have a Vstar 1300 now. I am enjoying the cruiser riding but I do miss the FZ6 and often find myself doing web searches on the FZ-09. Nice to see old and familiar usernames still popping up and seeing new ones still being added.

Here is a picture just a couple months before I sold the FZ6 with the 1300.

Federico

Reaction score
Visit site

My wife had one the same day :thumbup:

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll have some updates soon. My naked conversion is going to be starting tomorrow. I've already started doing some winter maintenance (put new Motul 7100 20w50 with a purolator filter), and got the motodynamic integrated tail light installed today too.

Koissu

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll have some updates soon. My naked conversion is going to be starting tomorrow. I've already started doing some winter maintenance (put new Motul 7100 20w50 with a purolator filter), and got the motodynamic integrated tail light installed today too.

How does the tail light look? This was on my list for winter mods. Did you have any issues with dead areas? There was a thread on here from a few years ago where a string of people had issues but I believe it was resolved.

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
How does the tail light look? This was on my list for winter mods. Did you have any issues with dead areas? There was a thread on here from a few years ago where a string of people had issues but I believe it was resolved.
I think it looks awesome. I can snap a picture of it later, but I don't have a before picture to compare to. I think it goes very well with the two brothers exhaust, and it's definitely brighter than stock. For what it's worth, I chose not to hook up the turn signals.

Koissu

Reaction score
Visit site
I think it looks awesome. I can snap a picture of it later, but I don't have a before picture to compare to. I think it goes very well with the two brothers exhaust, and it's definitely brighter than stock. For what it's worth, I chose not to hook up the turn signals.

I don't need a photo - just getting your personal opinion hah. Do you have the stock signals in back? I was planning on having both. Don't forget to update your signature with your new mod ;)

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't need a photo - just getting your personal opinion hah. Do you have the stock signals in back? I was planning on having both. Don't forget to update your signature with your new mod ;)
I have the signals that came with the two brother's fender eliminator kit as my rear flashers, and they work well. Ideally, I would wire up the integrated taillight flashers with them, but I didn't want to have to splice any wires in. The nice thing is that they are under the left pod so I can go back and change it whenever I want.

Jendker

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I am a new member of this forum as I've just bought FZ6. That's why for now I will be a reader rather than someone really taking part in the conversations on the forum but already I have found so much important information about the bike :) I like the atmosphere on the forum, people being really helpful to each other. I hope to start making my contribution to the forum as soon as possible!

The_Paragon

Thats right, Paragon!
Reaction score
Visit site
My wife had one the same day :thumbup:

I guess it was a good day for babies!

That day was also my sister's Birthday! I guess you could say it was quite a birthday for her and Asher (the new baby).

Ive been trying to find a nice "Yamaha" one-sie for him!