Look what they made me do.

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
We are selling this bike to a guy from Vermont and shipping it. Since I normally do new bike introduction, and won't have face to face time with this guy, we used the magic of the Internet to go over the FZ8.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpUMhg5j6SA]Introduction to the Yamaha FZ8 - YouTube[/ame]

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Just out of curiosity...about what price are you actually selling the FZ8 for? Base price before taxes, fees, tags, etc.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
????? MSRP is $8,490 is that your question?

I was asking if it sells for below MSRP...for instance I think MSRP on the FZ6 was over $7,000 but I got mine brand new for $5,499 because it was a left over last year's model. Being that the FZ8 is 2011 and probably more in demand than the FZ6...I would think it would sell for closer to MSRP.

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
I was asking if it sells for below MSRP...for instance I think MSRP on the FZ6 was over $7,000 but I got mine brand new for $5,499 because it was a left over last year's model. Being that the FZ8 is 2011 and probably more in demand than the FZ6...I would think it would sell for closer to MSRP.
Ah. I don't think they have it reduced. The one job I do least is bike sales. Parts and service is my main gig.