More friendly forum

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The forum seems to be more friendly, we have our Admin to thank. :thumbup:;)
+1, I also think that it is down to the members to. There are very few deleted posts due to malicious behaviour. I think that the FZ6 is the kind of bike that doesn't attract your typical Jhonny 2 ****$. All the members here have a great deal of respect for each other.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+1, I also think that it is down to the members to. There are very few deleted posts due to malicious behaviour. I think that the FZ6 is the kind of bike that doesn't attract your typical Jhonny 2 ****$. All the members here have a great deal of respect for each other.

agreed, i have heard some interesting things about the Gixxer forums...

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
more friendly than???? before? other forums?

Either way, this is a great forum and i do thank the Admin's for that :thumbup:

My subtlety is lost on most people. :D

You can thank people and have friends more easily since the new 'beta' forum s/w was loaded.:Flash:

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site

Well said that man :thumbup: :D

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, this forum is much better than the other one. Sportbike.net.
I was on there, and the guys just really didnt impress me with actually wanting to be helpful... just .02 though.

-bryan

bikerider

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I visited them and everytime i was there it wasnt very nice
This site is so friendly and it feels like a big family here. :)

I was on there, and the guys just really didnt impress me with actually wanting to be helpful... just .02 though.

-bryan

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

-bryan

Yup, I took part of their membership as well. Couldn't care less about that site or most of the people there. Most are down right crass. I do believe that the "type" (if there is such a thing) of people in this forum are a little more level headed. Another good forum to look at is ADVRider.com, crazy off roaders there. They have alot of great buys there too at the Garage.:Sport:

poorwboy

Reaction score
Visit site
I agree, I have been on some sites that are horrible. What ticks me off is a guy can talk all big and act like chuck liddell over the internet, Give me a break.
This is a friendly site, thanks admin.:Sport:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lets hope it stays this way :rolleyes:

Last few days have proved a little testing ;)

I am sure it will stay fairly friendly, we are all overall good people.

I have another forum that i am a member of that is much more crass and nowhere near as polite and i have already surpassed my post count on that forum because i like this one so much more. I have been a member of the other one since 2005.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree with everyone here. It seems all of the other sites (automotive and motorcycle) i am a member of are no where near as friendly as this one.

< (in sappy crying voice) I Love You Guys!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree with everyone here. It seems all of the other sites (automotive and motorcycle) i am a member of are no where near as friendly as this one.

< (in sappy crying voice) I Love You Guys!

Man Doc, now don't go and get all emotional and stuff...it will definately drop your hard-core, steely eyed killer quotient (sp). (never could spell...)

I agree, been on several boards over the years and this one is great. I'll drop by SBN to review techincal threads, some are pretty poor, and the knowledge is not to high, and an attitude I just don't even want to deal with at this point in time. I think I've found a home...sniff...

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Man Doc, now don't go and get all emotional and stuff...it will definately drop your hard-core, steely eyed killer quotient (sp). (never could spell...)

I agree, been on several boards over the years and this one is great. I'll drop by SBN to review techincal threads, some are pretty poor, and the knowledge is not to high, and an attitude I just don't even want to deal with at this point in time. I think I've found a home...sniff...

Come on Top! dont be bustin my ba**s if you're feeling it too!

P.s. if we could spell I probobly coulda read that paper I signed ;)