Reaction score
Visit site

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great looking ride!! Enjoy it!

P.S. you can embed images right into post by surrounding image links with code like this:

Code:
[IMG]link_to_your_picture[/IMG]

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That is one great looking bike! :BLAA:
Congratulations! :rockon:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great looking ride!! Enjoy it!

P.S. you can embed images right into post by surrounding image links with code like this:

Code:
[IMG]link_to_your_picture[/IMG]

Yeah but how do you center and resize it , it turned out waaayyy too big when I tried that :spank:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah but how do you center and resize it , it turned out waaayyy too big when I tried that :spank:

Ah.. you have to use either software or a website that will resize pictures for you upon upload (imageshack.us, for example, offers such an option).

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like a bit of a sexy beast, if you were to ask me. A combination of supersport and a comfortable looking seat (by comparison to CBR600RR)

Philippe1985

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you all for the reply's. Today I got to the insurance company to bring it in traffic. So tomorrow I should have my new license plate. I had to turn in my previous license plate because from now on there are new European plates... So this saturday I will have my new bike!!! I have to be at my dealer at nine o'clock. :) That means a full day of riding!!!!Now if just the weather gives me a hand...:)

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
since its a honda...by default its ugly..:D

only joking of course..nice beast with a great colour combo i like, and more importantly it is comfy! enjoy it philippe

Philippe1985

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, today I started the breaking in. I did 275km today, that means 725km to go. :) It rides like a dream, it's like the fz6, but just with a little bit more finesse(clutch, gearbox). Oh, and from the data(I always log my consumption after every fill-up in a exel sheet) I got today the milage is better too. The lowest I got with my fz6 was 4,8liter/100km. Today I got 4,4liter/100km. So I'm curious about the consumption when it will have done 1000km. (next saturday;)) And the sound is really nice. It has that intake sound...
The downside is that it is a little bit less comfy then the fz6. You can feel it in your wrists when riding slow. But it is not annoying. Because it only occurs a really slow speeds and only after a while. So...
I also rode on the highway for 30km's. It felt very stable and here you can feel the benefits of the clip-on's. The wind lifts you then and you have a feel of control with them. It's hard to explain...:)
The suspension also feels like the fz6. So nothing wrong with them but also nothing special.
The brakes seem to have less bite than the fz6. But when you brake hard they do brake hard. The combined system also makes it feel more stable when braking. The downside is that when you are braking and turning at very low speeds is feels strange. It feels like the back tire is loosing grip. But it isn't like that, it just feels like that because of the fact that both brakes are activated.

Last edited:

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I really like the new CBR600F, same sort of power as the FZ6, better suspension, very nice.

Why can't Yamaha produce a bike like this?

Chupacabra

College Graduate??
Reaction score
Visit site
Sharp bike. They would sell a boatload of those (no pun intended) in the U.S. if we could get them.

You would think so, but every manufacturer will be focusing on the 250's for the next couple of seasons since they are:

1. inexpensive to produce

2. reliable (mostly)

3. are fuel-conscious

4. sell to new buyers in powersports or to returning buyers

600's now in the US wouldn't be as smart as if they developed a 400cc sportbike. Then the manufacturers would have my attention and the attention of the masses

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
oh my.. y does it have to be single headlight? would be nice if its double headlight like fz6.
any hard top luggage racks for this bike?