Photography Thread !!!

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Apparently some forums set a cookie so that only members can see content lifted from that forum; I can still see my pic and can even see it in your reply! :confused:

I'd copy it and post it from my Photobucket, but that doesn't work at all for me anymore either. Anyone have a photo-hosting site that they're happy with? (I'm willing to pay a few bucks a year)

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Apparently some forums set a cookie so that only members can see content lifted from that forum; I can still see my pic and can even see it in your reply! :confused:

I'd copy it and post it from my Photobucket, but that doesn't work at all for me anymore either. Anyone have a photo-hosting site that they're happy with? (I'm willing to pay a few bucks a year)

Both phone and PC report Photobucket as having trojan horse worms etc. Site is not safe to logon and host from anymore...

We are in the same boat.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got to play with my new 500 these last two weekends, the eagles hang out around the Bear River during February. This was handheld, while sitting in my truck; she flew off before I could set up my window mount.

DSC_0559_zpsjp2zw95l.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0559_zpsjp2zw95l.jpg
    DSC_0559_zpsjp2zw95l.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 44

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Fathers Day ride....
20170618_150425_zpstcxtwvvn.jpg

View is looking east up the Columbia river. Washington on the left, Oregon on the right. Bonneville dam and Bridge of the Gods are just beyond the bend in the river.

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
Fathers Day ride....
View is looking east up the Columbia river. Washington on the left, Oregon on the right. Bonneville dam and Bridge of the Gods are just beyond the bend in the river.

Great shot from Highway 14- the better side for riding along the river for sure. You can just see Beacon Rock in the distance.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Last year I took my photography to a whole new level !! I had the extreme pleasure of flying with the RAAF in our KC-30 tankers & followed it up 2 days later with a personal invite to fly with the USAF in a KC-10......

NF404_Boeing F/A-18E Super Hornet_USS Ronald Reagan by Daniel Vorbach, on Flickr

A44-214_A44-218_Boeing F/A-18F Super Hornet_YBRK by Daniel Vorbach, on Flickr

A44-214_Boeing F/A-18F Super Hornet_YBRK by Daniel Vorbach, on Flickr

NF112_Boeing F/A-18F_USS Ronald Reagan by Daniel Vorbach, on Flickr

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Daniel! Wow! How'd you swing that? Well it's no doubt deserved with your dedication. If you put a barrel on that camera, the enemy wouldn't have a chance! :rockon:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Daniel! Wow! How'd you swing that? Well it's no doubt deserved with your dedication. If you put a barrel on that camera, the enemy wouldn't have a chance! :rockon:

I have started doing a bit of work with an online magazine http://aviationphotodigest.com so it has it's perks :).... The RAAF flight was organised through the magazine for the exercise, but the USAF flight was a personal invitation by the USAF crew that joined us on the RAAF flight.

My first feature article :) Enhanced Air Cooperation 17-3

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have started doing a bit of work with an online magazine Aviation Photography Digest so it has it's perks :).... The RAAF flight was organised through the magazine for the exercise, but the USAF flight was a personal invitation by the USAF crew that joined us on the RAAF flight.

My first feature article :) Enhanced Air Cooperation 17-3

This was a great article! Thank you for the great pictures and article on the exercise.
We see the C17 once in a while out of MCAS Miramar as well as C 130 and Osprey and various fighters. Every year we have the air show. I've seen a Blue Angel very close, while out riding my mountain bike on the canyon rim, as it made it's low altitude loop. It's a real treat to hear a turbofan coming toward you like that and then leaving.

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a shot from my first proper touring ride of the season, 230 miles round-trip on the Fizzer.

This is the Columbia River Gorge, shot from the Maryhill Stonehenge WWI memorial site overlooking the vineyards of Maryhill, WA.

Oregon is in the background across the river with Biggs Junction on the left and Mt Hood.

dsc_7311-1080itrhl.jpg

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a shot from my first proper touring ride of the season, 230 miles round-trip on the Fizzer.

This is the Columbia River Gorge, shot from the Maryhill Stonehenge WWI memorial site overlooking the vineyards of Maryhill, WA.

Oregon is in the background across the river with Biggs Junction on the left and Mt Hood.

dsc_7311-1080itrhl.jpg
Awesome picture!

Sent from Moto's Motorola

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Photography Thread !!! // Timberline and High Rocks lookout

Saturday 2018-06-02 and the goal is oil change on the Fizzer. Throw the tank bag on and hit one store for a Wix filter and plan to hit another for the oil (I want what I want). Any who, somehow I head to the rising sun which leads me 90mi to all of this...
attachment.php

View attachment 69013

attachment.php

View attachment 69014

attachment.php

View attachment 69015

Yes, this is the view looking back at the Mountain I just left. Some crazy roads between there and here. Completely worth it tho!
attachment.php

View attachment 69016

A good day for a ride. Bike got its oil the the next day, 200 mi later. Love it out here.
Be safe all...
F/I

Yes, I plucked this post straight up and dropped it here!

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Photography Thread !!! // Marry Hill and Stonehenge

Cheers to Marry Hill and Stonehenge.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The newest toy, 2013 IS-350 F-Sport, 305hp/275tq, 6spd auto, RWD.
attachment.php

20180210_163844.jpg20180210_163359.jpg20180113_151742P.jpg20180113_150858.jpg20180113_162309.jpg20180113_150259P.jpg