Show us your FZ6 in Touring mode!

regder

Reaction score
Visit site
Crap, what happened?

Nothing too dramatic. Wasn't paying enough attention on the Blue Ridge Parkway and went wide in a turn doing about 40-50mph. The second I hit the grass shoulder the bike went out from under me and I took a tumble. Fractured my ulna and radius in my left forearm, got a couple steel plates in there to remember it by. More details are here, http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-general-discussion/46701-had-boo-boo-blue-ridge-parkway.html

Thankfully both me and the bike are mostly healed up and ready for the season.

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
Nothing too dramatic. Wasn't paying enough attention on the Blue Ridge Parkway and went wide in a turn doing about 40-50mph. The second I hit the grass shoulder the bike went out from under me and I took a tumble. Fractured my ulna and radius in my left forearm, got a couple steel plates in there to remember it by. More details are here, http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-general-discussion/46701-had-boo-boo-blue-ridge-parkway.html

Glad you're OK.:cheer: How far from home?:confused:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

oh, I remember that now:thumbup:

hattu345

Reaction score
Visit site
austriaclouds.jpg

Austria, July 2013

Last edited:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's Lone. His version of touring mode redefines the meaning of touring mode.

P1000672.jpg

After he retired the FZ and switched to the GS, looks like he ditched the spare tire for a tire pump.

MedfordOr-3.jpg

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think I'd lose the foot pump and carry CO2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

odachi13

Reaction score
Visit site
Went to Wales on the weekend camping, nice trip around the northern coast then down to Cardigan Bay.

My givi bags have just about fallen apart now, zips have had it and lost both waterproof covers once upon a time. Oxford tank bag from my previous bike, haven't got round to getting a colour coded one. Couldn't be bothered wearing a bag so it went on the seat!

xks7.jpg

tim3k

Reaction score
Visit site
10-days trip around in the Alps, Germany-Austria-Italy-France, 3500km.
Kriega US-30 + 2x US-20, sw-motech tank bag and 10$ dry bag from louis for a tent and food.

KA5gaK1.jpg

PGJ7LiB.jpg

6yTErI5.jpg

Last edited:

nihadpek

Reaction score
Visit site
My FZ6-2006 in touring mode, riding to Dubrovnik from home town Sarajevo, top case 46l(KAPPA), tank bag(Ultimate speed), and backpack for the my wife.