Sent from Moto's Droid using Tapatalk 2 :mikebike:

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
All you had to do was tell her to look at you! :rof:

Sent from Moto's Droid using Tapatalk 2 :mikebike:

Ha! I started to but had to "PG" the hoon version of me (which I suspect she already knows the truth of..). :spank:

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ha! I started to but had to "PG" the hoon version of me (which I suspect she already knows the truth of..). :spank:

There's a PG version? I knew you guys weren't telling me the whole story!!! Can't wait to see you all. Spencer, I'm a rideahaulick too.

Now that there has been an advance scouting party...I think you should tell ME where to go. Wait, maybe that didn't sound right...

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
images

You know me, just name a place and time and I'll be there:thumbup::D

Jerry

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Is there a central starting point? I don't know where everyone lives or is staying... We had talked about ACH, but getting there can be a bit of a drag from San Diego. Doesn't seem too much of a problem for "iron-butt" Jerry to do it though!

I feel like I missed something special on the ride last Saturday. Comments like "new pavement" and "I could've added a trip down Monty" lead me to suggest something in the direction of Idyllwild. What say ye fellow Hoons?

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
Is there a central starting point? I don't know where everyone lives or is staying... We had talked about ACH, but getting there can be a bit of a drag from San Diego. Doesn't seem too much of a problem for "iron-butt" Jerry to do it though!

I feel like I missed something special on the ride last Saturday. Comments like "new pavement" and "I could've added a trip down Monty" lead me to suggest something in the direction of Idyllwild. What say ye fellow Hoons?

"Iron butt"??, I think you need to look in the mirror:BLAA:

Jerry

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I believe that Cliff might be coming up with a ride route in his evil little mind as we speak....:sinister:

Oh, and I'm coming down with a cold that I caught from our 4 year old grand daughter this weekend and although I feel like crap at the moment nothing will stop me from coming down that weekend..:rockon:

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Saturday (Idyllwild) was a great ride. A little slow because of tourists that don't pull off for faster traffic but other than that a good part of the way up to Idyllwild has new pavement. The other side of the mountain (243 toward Banning) still has a lot of tar snakes on concrete but still a great ride.

Ill be happy on ACH or Idy! :)

Last edited:

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
"Iron butt"??, I think you need to look in the mirror

Did some "Iron butt" cross training this weekend! Sadly, this one-horsepower mode of transportation did not come in the "faster black" I prefer.

:hijack: And now back to our route discussion...

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
We could meet at San Felipe Rd and ride Zooooooma down and up and then over to Sage and go through Hemet(blue hairs in the fast lane town) up to Mountain Center over to Idyllwild down to Banning and back up to Idyllwild for lunch and then??? or go down to Banning and take the 10 to the 210 to the 15 to 138 to Wrightwood and ride ACH to Newcombs, long ride and a bit of super slab so see if it would work. Like I said I will go just about anywhere for a ride:thumbup::D

Jerry

sandctrev

Reaction score
Visit site
Tar snakes and suicidal squirls that can't seem to use the cross walk. If it wasn't so hot I'd love to ride around the salton sea some time.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Did some "Iron butt" cross training this weekend! Sadly, this one-horsepower mode of transportation did not come in the "faster black" I prefer.

:hijack: And now back to our route discussion...

Beautiful picture! :)

Jerry's idea to do Monty then through the back (Warner Springs) to Sage road, into Hemet and Idyllwild is a nice idea. Hopefully Cali rider and Lefty will jump in with ideas on this.
48579d1370996289-socal-hoonapalooza-june-22-2013-img_0999.jpg

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll defer to Cali rider for the route as I just want to ride. :rockon:
But when I click on the links to Warner Springs I get a plaid shirt on Ebay and the Idyllwild link gives me a book on Idyllwild..I'm so confused. :tard:
I actually looked back at the NorCal/SoCal rides we did in 2010 and 2011 trying to see if we re-created either of those rides if it would work for the upcoming ride. Needless to say, I'm still confused..:don'tknow:

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
I'll defer to Cali rider for the route as I just want to ride. :rockon:
But when I click on the links to Warner Springs I get a plaid shirt on Ebay and the Idyllwild link gives me a book on Idyllwild..I'm so confused. :tard:
I actually looked back at the NorCal/SoCal rides we did in 2010 and 2011 trying to see if we re-created either of those rides if it would work for the upcoming ride. Needless to say, I'm still confused..:don'tknow:

Let me know if this works for the different points of interest:D

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zz3VTBQPG2fk.kivzcOwWbOcc

Jerry