SoCal "Hoonapalooza" June 22 2013

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can't wait to see the final route map so I know if I have to set my bike up for more left or right handed corners...:BLAA:

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a (sorta) retrace of the 2010 ride. Instead of 371 to Idyllwild like last time, it would be Sage Rd. up the 74.

See updated ride map in the followup post below...

Last edited:

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a (sorta) retrace of the 2010 ride. Instead of 371 to Idyllwild like last time, it would be Sage Rd. up the 74.

SoCal "Hoonapalooza" June 22, 2013 Ride - Google Maps

This looks great. I say set it in stone. On another topic...

Where was this picture taken at? It can't be anywhere around here with the terrain and snow on the ground.

48579d1370996289-socal-hoonapalooza-june-22-2013-img_0999.jpg

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

:bow: Goop - you are awesome!

Where was this picture taken at? It can't be anywhere around here with the terrain and snow on the ground.

Sundance, Utah (sorta near Provo/Orem, south of SLC). It was really beautiful! Would've been fun with my bike, but I couldn't fit the ol' gixxer in my carry-on.

All that nature and beauty, but I still couldn't resist checking up on you Hoons last weekend. Followed your travel through Motogiro's SPOT page. It made me wonder how many "outsiders" check up on us. I'll bet there are a few 'cause we're so fun!! Does anyone else find this forum to be way too addictive?

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Bryan for posting this up. :thumbup: I especially like e little blue balloon marker on the map showing where Mark and I had our first meeting with Ofc. Peterson. :eek:
I'm really looking forward to this ride and seeing all of you. Unfotunately, I'm sick as a dog right now and I'm swamped with work at my business. The good new is that both of my printing presses decided to break down today and my repairman won't be by until the morning which gave me an excuse to go home early today and heavily medicate. I may have to work all weekend but it will be well worth it to make the ride down next friday. :rockon:
Hoonapalooza here I come!

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
Thanks Bryan for posting this up. :thumbup: I especially like e little blue balloon marker on the map showing where Mark and I had our first meeting with Ofc. Peterson. :eek:
I'm really looking forward to this ride and seeing all of you. Unfotunately, I'm sick as a dog right now and I'm swamped with work at my business. The good new is that both of my printing presses decided to break down today and my repairman won't be by until the morning which gave me an excuse to go home early today and heavily medicate. I may have to work all weekend but it will be well worth it to make the ride down next friday. :rockon:
Hoonapalooza here I come!

3 shots of Tequila and a good nights sleep with a bunch of blankets piled on and you'll be good to go:thumbup:

What route are you taking to get to SoCal??

Jerry

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Jerry, thanks for the Rx for the flu.
I'm not sure which route I'm taking Friday when I come down. I guess it depends if any of the SoCal hoons can ride a ways back with me on Sunday morning perhaps through Ojai maybe....? :D

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
Hey Jerry, thanks for the Rx for the flu.
I'm not sure which route I'm taking Friday when I come down. I guess it depends if any of the SoCal hoons can ride a ways back with me on Sunday morning perhaps through Ojai maybe....? :D

Hey, I can do that, we can figure out a meeting place on Sat.:thumbup:

Jerry

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If the group is large enough like the last big ACH ride we did, It would be a great idea to get some dayglo vests like Cali rider did the last time so we can have a better visual of the front rider and last rider. This will help keep us on the move sooner at turns. I have a dayglo green safety vest. :)

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey sandctrev - if you want to head out from Ramona together, just let me know. I would be happy to meet you at the am/pm at Main & 78 around 8am.