SoCal "Hoonapalooza" June 22 2013

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear bro, was it a high side? I had #Ribs and Scapula in 98 post 70mph high side. 10 days and it won't be so bad.
How's the bike? Heal well my friend.
Nelly

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Thx Nelly! how have u been?

Not a high side... but not really a low side either... :eek::confused:

Sorry to hear that you had an off David, never nice to hear of another riders misfortune. Glad to hear that you are healing up well, and get out of hospital later in the week.

:thumbup:

Thx Wolf! it's been a year or 2 since we touched based damn!! this forum is awesome :rockon:

Here is a shot from this morning.... lung draining fun:

View attachment 48812

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
David glad you will be OK. Still don't know what happened to you but glad you will live to ride another day. Get well soon!

Is that a Jamie sighting? Good to know The Legendary Wolfman is back in action! :D

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys. I'm going to take a really low key ride on Saturday. I find comfort in my favorite route - Ramona, Julian, to Sunrise Hwy. When I get to I8 I just turn around and head back so I don't have to slab it.

You are welcome to join me if you want. Meet spot & time 9:30am at the Chevron in Ramona (across from El Michoacan, Main St & 8th). If it's not just me, we can have lunch in Julian or Ramona.

Can't say it enough - you are the best brothers a Hoon could as for. :)

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have a safe and fun ride Saturday Jen. I wish I could come back down this weekend with you hoons but wouldn't you know it, as soon as I got home my chest cold hit me again. :Flip:

Off to the doctor tomorrow to see if I can finally lick this thing....

sandctrev

Reaction score
Visit site
Maby, just maby. I think work and or Rene may have other plans for me. But moohahaha!!! Maby.

Ok. I need an inside job. I think the sun is getting to me.

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
For a limited time only....
I will be in SD on the 1st of July on a rented BMW R1200RT:thumbup:

Awesome! Jerry and I were planning to meet and ride up to Idyllwild that day. I still haven't done that road. :rolleyes: You can either join us, or perhaps we can join you if you have a different ride you want to take? My guess is you are in communication with our local Cruise Director (and I mean that in the nicest way possible) Cliff.

I look forward to the possibility of meeting up with you. :cheer:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There is nothing more for me to write on this except to tell you all that I love you with all my heart.

Kenny made it here from Vegas: dude, you are awesome thank you so much!!!!

Did Kenny move back to Vegas? :confused:

and you know we love you too! :blowkiss:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome! Jerry and I were planning to meet and ride up to Idyllwild that day. I still haven't done that road. :rolleyes: You can either join us, or perhaps we can join you if you have a different ride you want to take? My guess is you are in communication with our local Cruise Director (and I mean that in the nicest way possible) Cliff.

I look forward to the possibility of meeting up with you. :cheer:
I'm good with that if Cliff is. Honestly, I don't care where we go, I'll be happy just being on a bike in CA. The icing is being in SD riding with Forum friends:thumbup: So I'll be 2up on a bike with 3 times the power, on roads I've never rode on a bike....and I need to have the bike back in Costa Mesa by 4ish....Lets do this!
Ooooppps! I will be down there the evening of the first, so the ride will have to be on the 2nd.

Last edited:

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ooooppps! I will be down there the evening of the first, so the ride will have to be on the 2nd.

Tuesday works fine for me. Jerry?

We had planned to meet at 10am at the 79 & Sage Rd. Our plan was to do the final section of our Hoonapalooza route. Some of the guys did this trip a few weeks ago when I was in Utah.

But any route is fine for me. I just like to ride! :rockon:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Forgive me if this is out of context but might I ask what in general caused the mishap which led to drain tubes, broken ribbies an all that pain & discomfort?

Dave I'm glad you're on the mend I am but I am also curious. I'm the thinking kind who studies events so as to gain insight and add it to my knowledge base so to speak. Adding to that my job function is often to determine root cause of "said event" so I guess I'm just wired that way...
Thanks and its OK to say nothing - really.

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
Tuesday works fine for me. Jerry?

We had planned to meet at 10am at the 79 & Sage Rd. Our plan was to do the final section of our Hoonapalooza route. Some of the guys did this trip a few weeks ago when I was in Utah.

But any route is fine for me. I just like to ride! :rockon:

Tuesday is good for me also:thumbup:

Jerry