SoCal ride April 17

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
How about a ride on April 17th, Sat. Meet up in Temecula around 8:30 and ride over to Sage Rd, run that over to Wilson Valley Rd and then up through Anza and over to Garner Valley, stop at Lake Hemet for coffee and soda, then through Mountain Center and into Idyllwild for lunch, then home how ever you want to.
Pick a good place to meet in Temecula or close by.
What ya all think??

Jerry

ADVdrming

Superstar
Reaction score
Visit site
How about a ride on April 17th, Sat. Meet up in Temecula around 8:30 and ride over to Sage Rd, run that over to Wilson Valley Rd and then up through Anza and over to Garner Valley, stop at Lake Hemet for coffee and soda, then through Mountain Center and into Idyllwild for lunch, then home how ever you want to.
Pick a good place to meet in Temecula or close by.
What ya all think??

Jerry

Hey Jerry,

I would be interested.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Why yes gentlemen. I would be interested in partaking of a motosport touring outing with the rest of you hoons!!! :rof:

Count be in!:rockon:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Where's the rest of you blokes.....?......... Did I spell that right........? :confused:

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cheerio! Perhaps this is the trail you speak of? I certainly would like to join this polite company of gents.

ride.png

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
Cheerio! Perhaps this is the trail you speak of? I certainly would like to join this polite company of gents.

ride.png

I hope you can make it, the more the merrier:D
and yep, that would be the route, thanks for mapping it:thumbup:
Now come up with a good place to meet in or near Temecula, I haven't been there in so long that when I went through after the last ride I almost got lost, man has that place gotten crowded:eek:

Jerry

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Let me check my work schedule, but I think I'm in. Can't wait to see that new R1 Cliff!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
We'll miss you, but not to worry as summer's just around the corner with lots of good weekends to ride.:thumbup:
Wish your wife a Happy Birthday:cheer:

Jerry

Yes! Happy Birthday! Cali rider's wife!:cheer:

We can meet up at the Mobile gas station just east of the 15 freeway on Temecula Parkway (Rt 79). It's at Bedford Ct.

We met here on our last Temecula ride.

Please keep in mind we will probably be on Sage Rd at some point and there are some tricky spots on that road so please take it easy. Also we have had spotty weather where there has been rain and that means sand so unless you know your course on Sage Rd please take it easy.:D

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes! Happy Birthday! Cali rider's wife!:cheer:

We can meet up at the Mobile gas station just east of the 15 freeway on Temecula Parkway (Rt 79). It's at Bedford Ct.

We met here on our last Temecula ride.

Please keep in mind we will probably be on Sage Rd at some point and there are some tricky spots on that road so please take it easy. Also we have had spotty weather where there has been rain and that means sand so unless you know your course on Sage Rd please take it easy.:D

I remember John cautioned us on this particular curve...A Tricky Spot

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I remember John cautioned us on this particular curve...A Tricky Spot

Thanks Bryan,
Exactly! For some reason you get to having fun and all of a sudden you have that tight righty that seems to creep right up on you and If I remember it's also off camber so hitting it fast can be a bummer. :eek:

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
Thanks Bryan,
Exactly! For some reason you get to having fun and all of a sudden you have that tight righty that seems to creep right up on you and If I remember it's also off camber so hitting it fast can be a bummer. :eek:
Lots of spots on Sage & Wilson Valley that can catch you off guard so slow in and fast out will be the catch phrase of the day:thumbup:

Jerry

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay SoCal Hoons! Where are you?! C'mon sign up for fun and adventure under the sunny southern California skies!! Come one come all! Step right up! It's your chance to be a winna! :rockon:

Go away son, ya botha me.....:eek: :confused: :D

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in for the ride with this gentlemanly crowd! Let me know if San Diego riders are interested in meeting in Mira Mesa for the ride up to the 79/15.

Vrooom :Flash:

Yaaaaayeee!

Okay you SD locals! Stop hidin in the woodwork like termites! I know there's a lot of locals out there lurking! I can see your IP's think yer slick huh? Hahaha!:Flip:

JAZZ-n-FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Ya definitely be careful on that corner. Just over two years ago, I was riding with my dad and he took the corner too fast (only about 20 mph on a cruiser) and due to the bad cambre of the road there hit his freeway bars on the ground and fell breaking both his tibula and fibula in his leg. Sage road for the most part is a bunch of smooth sweeping turns but DOES have crazy sharp and deceptive turns that are banked the wrong way.

As for the ride, I might be down, but I have to check first. I would be fun to ride in my only turf (I grew up in Idyllwild).