SoCal Riders Unit!

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Mike! Earlier this year I finally got fast enough on the track (read "I finally got the b@lls to commit") to put my knee down consistently, and while I can now fully grasp the reason why using your knee can get you around a bend much quicker than without, I also realized how much commitment it takes to do it consistently and properly, and to do that on the streets is simply not a good idea....

John and I have been wondering why you haven't showed up to more rides lately...

+1 on as many track days as you can do... it will change your riding entirely (well, it did for me at least, and I needed it).

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+1 on as many track days as you can do... it will change your riding entirely (well, it did for me at least, and I needed it).

The track is on my list of things to do...I would like to have a bike just for that! Someday. I bet it builds confidence too. :thumbup:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Just ride your FZ out there and ride your ride. After a few sessions you'll start to know the track by heart, and then you'll be able to start working on your skills. Focus on 1 or 2 things and take all the time you need to get to the level you want to be at :)

I'll let you know next time I go out :)