Calling al Hoons! SoCal July 5th

You doing this on the weekend?? If so I want to go too:thumbup:

and I posted the Big Bear ride for some input.

Jerry

I was thinking of the Ortega ride during the week because I have a neighbor who has a cruiser who can go during the week. I've never done Ortega.

Here's a pic from today.

picture.php

Aw shucks, they won't let me out to play during the week:rolleyes:
Have fun and post some pics.

Jerry

That's if I even get to do it cuz I have Honey Do's and my brother's coming here this week. If anything It'll prolly be Friday...

Be. Very. Careful.

I'm serious, this road is heavily traveled and has claimed many lives. It's not due to the speed, it's due to the high volume of commuters/racers/large trucks on a two-lane road.
Thank you Brother John! I will be conscious!

Maybe I should not take my neighbor because he is not very experienced at all.
Again, Thanks for the heads up!

Be. Very. Careful.

I'm serious, this road is heavily traveled and has claimed many lives. It's not due to the speed, it's due to the high volume of commuters/racers/large trucks on a two-lane road.

Additionally there has been a lot of construction during the last 2 years there, with subsequent gravel/loose dirt, all over the road with a sharp drop off on the west side of the road. I got a lot of riders in my ER this past year from that road... and frankly not that great of a ride anyway. You've got better stuff closer to you Cliff.

Thanks Rob,

I'll take yours and Johns advice on that and probably save the ride for SoCal Riders Group this weekend on our local southern routes which are a hoot and then some.

Back