St Louis area FZ6 owners

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
Were you there? It was a great ride. I met stryken, but that's about it. Way too many cruisers! lol

I was there, man I couldn't believe the turn out. I tried to move around the crowd at the QT but there were so many there. I did see stryken there and a couple other FZ6's as well. I have some pics I took and will post them up here.

JimStl

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a set of new tires that I need to have put on the bike I just picked up. Do you guys have a shop that you'd recommend that does the work on your bike?
I'm at 44 and 55 by the AB brewery.
Thanks!

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a set of new tires that I need to have put on the bike I just picked up. Do you guys have a shop that you'd recommend that does the work on your bike?
I'm at 44 and 55 by the AB brewery.
Thanks!

There is a place in Crestwood, Cycle House, on Watson Road. I have not heard anything bad about them.

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw a Blue 2006 model at Lowe's in Chesterfield a couple days ago, anybody on here? Think it had 2Bros exhaust on it as well. Looks like they might work there.

Fizzotch

Old Dude...FAST Bike
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, so I'm a new to the FZ6 forum...I'm in the Metro STL area on the east side of the river. I'm about 5 mins south of downtown and 8 minutes from Telegraph & 270. Hello to everyone! Looking forward to interacting with other FZ owners and all motorcycle enthusiasts in the "Lou".

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, so I'm a new to the FZ6 forum...I'm in the Metro STL area on the east side of the river. I'm about 5 mins south of downtown and 8 minutes from Telegraph & 270. Hello to everyone! Looking forward to interacting with other FZ owners and all motorcycle enthusiasts in the "Lou".

Welcome!! Lots of great info to be found here. Look forward to riding with you sometime. Go to stlryderz.com for some friendly local rides in the area. They are a nice group of people who welcome all types of riders. Aggressive or new riders on any type of bike are all welcome and comfortable on the rides they have.

Dake

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all, I live in Springfield Mo. I'm considering going to ROC this year, wondering if anyone else from the forum is going. Maybe I'll make a thread about it.

Sco

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, from St.Louis or to St Louis. New to the FZ6 motorcycle and to this forum.
Been a Maxi scooter rider and founder in the SLSC.
Looking forward to learning as much about this bike and adventure as I can.
Just bought a black 08 FZ6 for a good price.

JoeSTL

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, from St.Louis or to St Louis. New to the FZ6 motorcycle and to this forum.
Been a Maxi scooter rider and founder in the SLSC.
Looking forward to learning as much about this bike and adventure as I can.
Just bought a black 08 FZ6 for a good price.

Welcome! Check out stlryderz.com. They have rides all the time and bike nights every Thursday. This Sunday is their August ride. Should be fun!

Sco

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Joe
I checked out that Motodynamic Integrated Tail Light, Looks awesome.
What fender eliminator kit did you go with?

JoeSTL

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Joe
I checked out that Motodynamic Integrated Tail Light, Looks awesome.
What fender eliminator kit did you go with?

I bought a cheap one from ebay. Something like this: Yamaha 2004-2008 FZ6 FZ6 Fazer Fender Eliminator Powder coated | eBay

Though I did have some issues with fitting the bracket. I had to cut the bracket holes a little wider and bend it a little to fit the screws in. Kind of a PITA, but considering it was only 15 bucks it was no big deal in the end.