St Louis area FZ6 owners

Reaction score
Visit site
What's up! At 141 and 44 almost exactly. Loving the recent warmer weather here too.

And yeah, already joined. Stl Ryderz forum too, per Elizabeth's recommendation. (I just don't really post up often, lots of reading though)

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all, Some of you know me some not. Maybe we can all get together for a ride this spring. Can't wait, so tired of this weather!

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
What's up! At 141 and 44 almost exactly. Loving the recent warmer weather here too.

And yeah, already joined. Stl Ryderz forum too, per Elizabeth's recommendation. (I just don't really post up often, lots of reading though)
Neglected to welcome you, mate. So, welcome!

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
I have family down at Lake of the Ozarks. I will be going on a ride down there sometime early this summer. It would be nice to meet some of you on my way through. Maybe a meal break, or join up and ride part way with me. North or south. What do you think?

Reaction score
Visit site
I live in fenton now, but will be moving soon to the olivette area or into the city. (New job, got the bike, now time to get a new place!)

I ride all over. My favorite I've done in the area so far is (in short terms) hit the south end of hwy 109, ride it all the way north, hit hwy T and continue onto hwy V, north on 47 into Washington, across the river, hop on 94 east all the way back to 64/40 and re-join the north end of 109, and finally hit it back south taking some curvy back roads into the home town. Great scenic ride, hilly, curvy, good stuff. Gonna get a ton of riding in once the salt is washed away. Hwy T, hwy V, and hwy 94 are HIGHLY recommended if y'all haven't ridden them.

Want to ride out to "Frankenstein" MO, a bit west of here just to snap a pic by the sign. Probably hit 100 out that way, I hear it's nice. That's the first ride planned. The second is the Great River Road, Lewis/Clark, etc.

This weather should be exciting... Ice and somewhere between 3"-12" haha, not sure anyone really knows.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Visit site
I have family down at Lake of the Ozarks. I will be going on a ride down there sometime early this summer. It would be nice to meet some of you on my way through. Maybe a meal break, or join up and ride part way with me. North or south. What do you think?

Keep us posted on that ride man. I'll ride with you! I'm new with only about 700 miles under my belt, but I did that in a bit under a month, so I'll be racking up the miles (hopefully) once it warms up.

I work the regular 8-5 weekdays with weekends off, so keep us posted!

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Keep us posted on that ride man. I'll ride with you! I'm new with only about 700 miles under my belt, but I did that in a bit under a month, so I'll be racking up the miles (hopefully) once it warms up.

I work the regular 8-5 weekdays with weekends off, so keep us posted!
I would be down to ride from STL out to Lake of the Ozarks. I have done that ride a couple times and it is enjoyable.

I have been riding since 2006, got the FZ6 in 2008 and have ridden in all the states in my signature since I got the FZ.

opnwhlmnd

Adrenaline junkie
Reaction score
Visit site
I live in Wildwood now. Near 100 and 109. Sure miss living in Potosi and having all the good riding roads right there.

I've been riding most of the winter. Went for a long ride Sunday before the weather change.

Gothenburg, I ride that same loop a lot. Really like hwy T through St Albans

Reaction score
Visit site
So I'm in Creve Coeur now.

Also I saw a red FZ6 westbound on 40 towards 270 at about 5:30 on Friday. Red/maroon fizzer, older gen b/c of grey forks.

Anyone here??

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I might be moving down to your neck of the woods this summer. My wife found a job and is working down there in the STL area. I've already made a couple road trips in the car but have thought about taking the FZ down.

krid80

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
I might be moving down to your neck of the woods this summer. My wife found a job and is working down there in the STL area. I've already made a couple road trips in the car but have thought about taking the FZ down.

Sounds great! Our local group is a good one.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site

Let us know next time you are coming in for a visit, and maybe we can meet up for dinner or something.