Sticker Removal - Level 3

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
I finally managed to take some time and remove ALL the stickers from my bike today.

I had already removed the swingarm stickers so I could put on Reiobard's Yamaha ones.

The tank stickers were particularly tough but finally succumbed to a combination of lemon Pledge & WD-40.

The cheapo stickers on the front fairing went as did the other cheapo ones along the sides of the seat.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I finally managed to take some time and remove ALL the stickers from my bike today.

I had already removed the swingarm stickers so I could put on Reiobard's Yamaha ones.

The tank stickers were particularly tough but finally succumbed to a combination of lemon Pledge & WD-40.

The cheapo stickers on the front fairing went as did the other cheapo ones along the sides of the seat.

Woo! Hoo! Stickerless is the new form of naked??? I think so! The only thing my FZ wears is an Ohlins sticker on the swing arm, sexy, huh?? :D

schumacher62

Reaction score
Visit site

by "cheapo" do you mean the "tribal" design stickers which came stock with the bike? i would love to see those go...but they arent really stickers. they are more like iron-ons. i bet they wont come off.

greenthumb

Reaction score
Visit site
theyre all just a bunch of crappy stickers.

the only one i havnt bothered with is the one on the rear shock. someday ill be bored enough......

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
by "cheapo" do you mean the "tribal" design stickers which came stock with the bike? i would love to see those go...but they arent really stickers. they are more like iron-ons. i bet they wont come off.

They all come off, I'm neked! Nada, nothing, zero, zipp, zilch! No stickers except for the Ohlins on the swing arm. :eek:

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I have a similar bike..and was curious to see what your red rim stripes look like. I f you get a chance, I'd really like to see a picture of it. Just posted my pics a few minutes ago, myself.

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
I have a similar bike..and was curious to see what your red rim stripes look like. I f you get a chance, I'd really like to see a picture of it. Just posted my pics a few minutes ago, myself.

Sure, I'll take some new pics today if it quits raining.

Edit:-

Side view without flash.

2637767661_094375d051.jpg

Side view with flash.

2638596872_0f4e197563.jpg

Last edited: