Texas Roll Call

ltdillard

commutaholic
Reaction score
Visit site
McKinney area.

Times for rides limited; some Saturdays is about it. But would like to meet up sometime with those local to me.
Tom

Guitar Man

Keep moving!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Houston area here (New Caney). I go out to Austin and Kerrville areas on a regular basis. I have family out there and always have a place to stay. Been on quite a few road out there.

Hope there will be a get together sometime. I've never done an FZ6 only ride and I think it would be cool. I love my 09. I had an 07 before that.

UHcougarJohn

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm here in West Houston. I'll ride anywhere.....

Let me know if a ride or meet and great is organized, I'll do my best to make it:D

TheDrewFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Brand new rider checking in from San Antonio! Would love to go on a training ride with a fellow member. Hit me up i'm on the west side right next to Sea World.

TxtC27

Reaction score
Visit site
I work at a Harley dealer and I took it there. It was a ton of fun. The bike sucked so much and was so beat up that it made riding the FZ soooooooooo easy. Got my license Tuesday, and have been riding every day this week ^^ :BLAA:

slurpglass

Reaction score
Visit site
New to the forum! Had an M class for almost a decade, finally decided to put it to good use. Houston, TX here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk