The "Off Topic" thread...

Yeah, good. Her voice is coming back, and she's been out in the yard today... Not doing a lot, but she can't sit still for long... 6 days in hospital nearly killed her.. lol

:)

Good to hear she is coming along , sounds like 6 more days out of hospital might have killed her to....... Good to see you cant keep her down for long :thumbup:

Actually, only a third of that!!! :jawdrop:
The guy in the abulance told her, she would have been gone in a day or 2 if she hadn't gone to hospital when she did... Talk about a close shave.

Glad to hear all is one the up and up with pam, am guesting she will have a re-lapse after meeting us lot this Saturday.

Humps, sorry to hear about your buddy's heart attack..... Serious stuff, at least he has a chance to recover.
:thumbup:

Good to hear dave. What is it and hospitals with us, its 12.30 mon night sorry tuesday morning, and just arrived home from modbury hospital, which we got to at 11.30 this morning. Deb got refered there from her local doc fore some tests, 5 hours later first doc sees her. And she gets a bed, 4 hours after that, because of shift change another doc comes and has a dummy spit cause we are in the middle of emergancy and he wont examine her there, wants a room, we get a room then find he walked off and went into surgery, so she loses the room and back in the corridor, at 11.45 he comes back from surgery and spits again cause no room and says he is leaving and ring when in a room, thankfully they found one straight away and he didnt leave. HE then examined her by lifting her top up her belly and pushing in 4 spots and says go home, you look fine. More later im going to bed.

Good to hear dave. What is it and hospitals with us, its 12.30 mon night sorry tuesday morning, and just arrived home from modbury hospital, which we got to at 11.30 this morning. Deb got refered there from her local doc fore some tests, 5 hours later first doc sees her. And she gets a bed, 4 hours after that, because of shift change another doc comes and has a dummy spit cause we are in the middle of emergancy and he wont examine her there, wants a room, we get a room then find he walked off and went into surgery, so she loses the room and back in the corridor, at 11.45 he comes back from surgery and spits again cause no room and says he is leaving and ring when in a room, thankfully they found one straight away and he didnt leave. HE then examined her by lifting her top up her belly and pushing in 4 spots and says go home, you look fine. More later im going to bed.

gosh Jules, I hope it's all ok with Deb. Man what is it with hospitals and us lot right now. Have to struggle back in for another round of waiting room "pot luck" this morning, can't wait!

Again, Jules, am hoping Deb is all ok, and hope you have better luck at the hospital next time.

Holy crap Jules, hope Deb is feeling better.

Re: Hospitals.... I think I'm gunna wrap myself up in "Bubble-wrap" (I suggest we all do) and sit in the corner... Too much of this hospital stuff so close to Xmas - cant be good.

Look forward to seeing you all, nice and healthy (although Wolfman will still be limping) on Saturday.

Holy crap Jules, hope Deb is feeling better.

Re: Hospitals.... I think I'm gunna wrap myself up in \"Bubble-wrap\" (I suggest we all do) and sit in the corner... Too much of this hospital stuff so close to Xmas - cant be good.

+1 on that mate,Hope Deb is ok.

Bubble wrap sounds like a good idea,for some reason I just havn't felt safe on my bike the last few days,got a horrible sense of imminent danger for some reason .I hate being on the road around this time of year.

am back at the hospital.... Looks like I am here for a while again, they want to take more x-rays,check for blood clots,etc. Man, this is not how I wanted to spend christmas! :spank:

It just gets better and better, have just found out that ihave been lying around for the last week with 2 undiagnosed blood clots in my leg, no wonder it has been hurting so much!

Am finding it very hard to stay cool about all this! I have serious injuries, which havenern missed, have been made to wait for countless hours for any type of treatment, have been abused, and misdiagnosed!

Whatever happens I am going home for Christmas, surely my family can take better care of me than these clowns!
:spank:

What :jawdrop: Starting to lose more and more faith in our so called "Health Care System" every bloody day!!!

You'd definately get better treatment at home mate.
Do you want me to bring the leather recliner out for you on Saturday??? :rof:

Can't wait for the New Year, maybe our luck will change and we can go a loooooooooong time without a trip to hospital.

Edit...

Jamie just sent me a message saying he's been admitted to the hospital after they checked his ankle today and have found 2 blood clots in his leg.

Hopefully it all gets sorted pretty quickly and he can spend Christmas at home with his kids.

All the best mate.

Last edited:
time to change the subject! Ok all you boys from OZ, who has actually bought themselves a present for Christmas?

I know I did, and it was such a wooseburger pressie too.... A bottle of cologne! Or whatever the trendies call it these days! Jean Paul gaultier no less!

Anyone else want to reveal their efforts at spoiling themselves!

time to change the subject! Ok all you boys from OZ, who has actually bought themselves a present for Christmas?

I know I did, and it was such a wooseburger pressie too.... A bottle of cologne! Or whatever the trendies call it these days! Jean Paul gaultier no less!

Anyone else want to reveal their efforts at spoiling themselves!

LOL , nice topic change :thumbup:..... I did , guilty your honour..... Funny enough i bought a bottle of Jean Paul aswell , drive's my missus wild ;) ;) ;) if you catch my drift....

Sorry to hear all the rotten news. Mr. Humpy, Jules/Deb and Wolfman. What a crappy xmas gift:(:spank::spank::spank:. sorry about the subject change back:eek:.

I suggest, with this stinking run of luck that we all be extra careful for a while.

Congrats to Uncle Humpy for the young human child with a distinct resemblance to Abe from Abe's Oddworld....lol.:D

I look forward to catching up with all the guys at Dave's BBQ:thumbup:.

And as for spoiling myself.....I bought an FZ6....aside from food, drink and a roof over my head that's all I need.....Hmmm....Might have to splurge on another tank of juice:D:rockon:...lol.

Cheers
Mike

Sorry to hear all the rotten news. Mr. Humpy, Jules/Deb and Wolfman. What a crappy xmas gift:(:spank::spank::spank:. sorry about the subject change back:eek:.

Congrats to Uncle Humpy for the young human child with a distinct resemblance to Abe from Abe's Oddworld....lol.:D

Cheers
Mike

Thanks Mike , speaking of which here is a couple of pic's of the lil tacker

LOL , nice topic change :thumbup:..... I did , guilty your honour..... Funny enough i bought a bottle of Jean Paul aswell , drive's my missus wild ;) ;) ;) if you catch my drift....

yep, me no silly, the chicks love it! In fact the female version is just wrong..... Can smell it from a mile away, drives me nuts!

Thank you Jean Paul! And as for you Mr Mike......you won't think it's such a silly gift when that hotty paramedic is climbing allover me!:Flip:

Hmm, I did the sneaky thing. I bought some choccies (Lindt White Chocolate balls) and wrapped them up for the missus, but I'll steal 'em when she's not looking.

Jean Paul huh??? Might have to look for it. Although, I use Jazz, and there was a bottle of that in the xmas raffle that Kerry won last week, so I'm set for a while.

Back