The "Off Topic" thread...

I just gave up trying to smell like anything other than used leathers...lol....I'm always in my bike gear and don't go out at all. What's the point? Just going to get shacked up with another chick and lose a few more years of me life...lol.

Some of those chicky perfumes are just wrong. Should call them, " Drag me into the Bushes",:eek: or something similar.

When I'm not riding of course, I'm fishing or even worse yak fishing. This means I'm digging around in bait and wearing a wetsuit for 6 or 7 hours at a stretch...lol.

I don't play hard to get, I play hard to want:eek::D.:Flip:

Bored and hungry? It is officially Christmas day! Thinking of rolling to macca's down the road!

Not yet mate , there is still 10 minutes till Xmas day....Im sitting here waiting for the kids to go to sleep so the big fat bastard (thats me) can wave his magic wand :thumbup:

we are half hour ahead of you lotup there! That is why we have 5 timezones in Australia, how else would Santa get all of Australia done!

Damn , and i thought it was my big magic wand :thumbup: ........The missus tells me it makes time stand still :eek: :D :spank:

humps you gotta stop taking to the kitchen clock with a hammer, either that or you haveavery loyal wife that just can't tell you the truth! :spank:

I remember the furor at the time when they were trying to introduce daylight savings up there with people saying their curtains would fade more and the cows would get confused for milking.....LMAO. There's another more recent one I'll see if I can find. Ahh. This is the one and a couple more crazy doovas to go with it.:thumbup:

YouTube - Insane Crazy Rainbow Woman

Hey mike, I saw that R1 you were telling me bout tonight...... Very nice, good price, I reckon you could get for under $5000! Might be time to put on your heels and work a corner......with your good looks and winning smile, you will have the cash in no time! ;)

Hey mike, I saw that R1 you were telling me bout tonight...... Very nice, good price, I reckon you could get for under $5000! Might be time to put on your heels and work a corner......with your good looks and winning smile, you will have the cash in no time! ;)

I dunno. At 5 bucks a time that's a lot of action. wouldn't be able to sit down for a year:eek::eyebrow::disapprove::rof::rof:....LMAO

You guys are just jealous that you can't get a home at the zoo any time you want just by stripping down to the hair...lol. Besides, there's some weird folk out their that like animals:D...a lot:eek:.:spank::spank::spank:

Don't ya just love a guy that can poke fun at himself, and get ya laughing your ar$e off at the same time... You da Man Mike... You da Man :rof:

:)

It's better than the other things people would be trying to poke at me for 5 bucks a time:eek::spank::spank::spank:.

It's better than the other things people would be trying to poke at me for 5 bucks a time:eek::spank::spank::spank:.

oh gosh, here we are again, wallowing in the gutter! Mike thinks he is an animal, dave thinks mike thinking he is an animal is funny, everyones poking strange things at mike, am sure everybody that is not Australian that reads the Aussie forum threads must think we are all in need of help!

But mike you do look a bit like a small furry animal sometimes....there's a bit of "animal" from the muppets in ya, and definitelyba lit of "Afro" from cartoon connection..... The one with the very hot little blonde co-host!

There I go, straight back to the gutter. :spank:

I remember the furor at the time when they were trying to introduce daylight savings up there with people saying their curtains would fade more and the cows would get confused for milking.....LMAO. There's another more recent one I'll see if I can find. Ahh. This is the one and a couple more crazy doovas to go with it.:thumbup:

YouTube - Insane Crazy Rainbow Woman

LMAO , we are having the same argument rite now :thumbup:....... Friends of ours cant understand how an extra hour of daylight doesnt effect the weather :spank: , they reckon it an extra hour of heat :rolleyes:

LMAO , we are having the same argument rite now :thumbup:....... Friends of ours cant understand how an extra hour of daylight doesnt effect the weather :spank: , they reckon it an extra hour of heat :rolleyes:

The Sky is Falling, the Sky is falling.....tell em to take a Bex and have a little lie down....daylight savings rocks!

:rockon:

More importantly though, the cows getting confused might wreck the milk production. Here's an idea though. Don't change the time on the cow's watches:eek::D...lol.

Back