Today's ride in Central Kentucky *w/Pics*

Looks like a great ride! Pretty country down there. I was in the area about a year ago. I did the Bourbon Trail - that sure would be a great adventure on the FZ6!

Thanks! Absolutely copy it if you like it! I actually got the idea from looking at Boneman's FZ6 website (I get lots of ideas from him!), so it's not like I invented it...lol. I get lots of positive comments about the taillights, so I guess it really does work.

Actually, I had the sidecase racks (the Givi ones that work with the FZ351 topcase mount), but just never got around to getting the sidecases so I sold them. But I'm fairly certain that the sidecases will work with the FAZR6 FE that I've got on there. It moves the signals a lot further inboard than other fender eliminators that I've seen and in just eyeballing it with the racks on there but no cases, it would work. If I'm wrong, somebody please correct me as I don't want to spread false info...lol.

As far as the brake light modulator goes, I just mounted it under the seat in an area that doesn't get used anyway.

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

thanks for the info... looks like i have to get a FE before putting the cases oh.. oh well right :)..

Last edited:
I remember, I've got one referral point over on KY-SB for you joining. lol:rockon:

Dangit...I don't think I've got ANY referral points over there, even though I've told 20 people about it! LOL...Clay, I guess I owe you a beer for enlightening me!

BTW, are you gonna try and make it to the KY-SB Gap Meet in July? It'll be my first time down there and I'm really looking forward to it.

Dangit...I don't think I've got ANY referral points over there, even though I've told 20 people about it! LOL...Clay, I guess I owe you a beer for enlightening me!

BTW, are you gonna try and make it to the KY-SB Gap Meet in July? It'll be my first time down there and I'm really looking forward to it.

I am trying to make plans to be there for the KY-SB Meet, I'm 90% sure I'll be there for it. I would still like to go to the FZ6-Forum Rally, but I just don't think it's in the cards this year.

BTW! Great pics, thanks for sharing Cory.

Back