Tractor pull

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey south aussies, 8th nov kapunda is holding a tractor pull, i hear these things are a great buzz, we were talking about it today, and looks like it will be another south oz fizzer + xtras event.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
No i ts just we all love each other, as long as someone else is shouting. At least shouting at the bar staff to bring us more beer. It is so great that we can all get along and have a few drinks together.

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh i will be at this one with bells on, its a Saturday so my nine year old comedy act will be accompanying me. :Flash:

Aidin will love the Tractor Pull...he is a born rev head! :Flash:

There better be a Bar! :spank:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Could be, would sure think so, what sort of a oz race event would it be with no beer???? But have to ride.

Doesnt mean we cant have one or two over 2-3 hours. I definitely wont be indulging anymore than that, as i will be riding too, with my son, no less.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So, is anyone confirmed for this. I'm willing, but need someone to show me how to get there...lol
Hmm, their website needs work, but all the info is there...
ATPA - Home
8th November.. Gawler Tractor Pull 2007 Home Page
Gates open at 10:30am, $20 to get in.

:)

I'm going.....so will my buddy, Matt...we both have an obsession with anything that involves horsepower, and compettion...we would go to the lawnmower races if they existed!

:thumbup:

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do we have a roll call of who is coming to the Tractor Pull? And can we find a better way to get there before we leave this time???? Sunday was a bit like an episode of the Keystone Cops......Lol!

:spank:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The ride to kapunda looking at where-is and google maps, is a large part of last sundays ride, and looks like another big chunk of nothing, after that. If you decide to go a alternate way, breaky is still here, its definately my turn and ill meet up with you up there, im debs def coming on this one.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The ride to kapunda looking at where-is and google maps, is a large part of last sundays ride, and looks like another big chunk of nothing, after that. If you decide to go a alternate way, breaky is still here, its definately my turn and ill meet up with you up there, im debs def coming on this one.

Nah it's all good, i think we should all ride together, maybe it's a case of taking a bit of a different route home..ala what Mike did on Sunday after the Hill Climb.

:thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It wasn't all boring on the way back to Matt's but yup, the winding roads home was icing on the cake of a great day.:cheer: Hopefully I'll have my new front scrubbed in by then:thumbup:. It should be sticky as:rockon:..... and stop those puckering moments of traction loss up the front:eek:.

But yeah....I'm in:thumbup:
Cheers
Mike

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Gates open at 10.30, entertainment starts at 11.00, competition starts at 1.30, so we want to get there for about 12.00 so leave here 10.30-11.00.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for that, so if we get to your place about 9 - 9.30am, will that do for our Breakfast call???

:Flash: