Video game bikes

sideslider

Reaction score
Visit site
any one here play video games?

I just played the motorcycle update for burnout paradise, it's kinda fun if you like doing cookies while doing a wheelie.

not that it is too realistic, but just dumb fun.

I did own tourist trophy for ps2 and that was a pretty real feeling type of game.

Any one tried the new motogp 08 for ps3?

racerws

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a PS2 for my granddaughter.....he he he!
She has alot of motorcycle games for her new toy.
Tourist Trophy is still my favorite, I mean her favorite game.
What is cool, is to learn the tracks, so when watching on TV
you know exactly where the riders are at that moment.
I would reccommend this for cycle guys and girls during the
dead of winter.

ttoften

Reaction score
Visit site
Moto GP 08 for what ever machine u have... very pretty
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr9Uhc6HYJc"]YouTube - MotoGPâ„¢ 08 - Trailer[/ame]

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've been thinking about getting MotoGP08 through Steam, but I haven't heard any reviews on it yet.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got MotoGP 08 on XBox360. I'm too much of a tard to spend the time to learning to ride the damn thing straight. A really track is easier than that damn game. Even my 8 year old said, "Dad, this game doesn't go straight."

Maybe I'll get the flu this winter, be stuck in bed for few weeks an learn. it.

I can tell you the graphics are beautiful.

Last edited:

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
The best motorcycle game I ever played was HEADHUNTER for the PS2. It was a game made by SEGA and you are government CONTRACT killer for the feds. It takes place in the future, but somehow this one vehicle supplier got her hands on an YAMAHA R6.

The game is very hard, because you have to do these VR training missions before the actual missions start. God...damn...are they hard.

Just when you thought THAT was hard, there's a session where some freak-boy planted bombs ALL OVER the city...and you have to disarm them by getting to each one on your R6. That was one of the hardest things I ever did in a driving game...trust me...that was HARD HARD HARD.

Once you get to each checkpoint, you have to put in a ridiculous button-combination. Once mess-up and you're toast.

Here it is, the best motorcycle game I've ever played...but a HARD SON OF A BITCH!!

Headhunter_pal-front.jpg

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
Tourist Trophy on PS2 is good fun, but the best bike game ive played on PS2 is TT Suberbikes. Lapping the IOM circuit. Brilliant.

[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=sR4PKkSfHL4&feature=related"]YouTube - TT Superbikes[/ame]

FZ6er_FSR

Reaction score
Visit site
+1 The NRG is def wicked, so hard not to wreck it at speed.

I like the scooter too, its a little easier to stunt and it looks really funny when pulling an ENDO!

+1 on GTA IV, where all your road rage fantasies come true!

I think the PJC 600 is under the same class as our FZ6 naked version...

I have a problem with simulation games like Tourist Trophy (motorcycle version of Gran Turismo) Graphics are great, but it takes too much time to get the feel of the controls. I rather spend more time honing my riding skills on the real thing rather than in a sim. I try to find games I can just jump in and enjoy.

Crotalus

Reaction score
Visit site
Project Gotham Racing 4 for the xbox 360.
It has the Yamaha R6 and R1, Honda's CBR600RR, Kawi's ZX14-R, Suzuki's Hayabusa and GSX-R 1000, and others.

blubullit

Reaction score
Visit site
Project Gotham Racing 4 for the xbox 360.
It has the Yamaha R6 and R1, Honda's CBR600RR, Kawi's ZX14-R, Suzuki's Hayabusa and GSX-R 1000, and others.
You can also race about 6 different variations of the Nurburgring (sp) in Germany. PGR4 is the best bike racing game Ive played.