Washington state riders?

I'm gonna plan a route tonight, and then go ride it on monday to make sure its cool. I was thinking about going to mt. st. helens. its one of the few places I havent been yet. Any input and suggestions would be awsome. If you have a route that you think is best for that area, just post it and we can do that on the sixth. I dont care who leads or plans the ride, I just wanna meet new people to ride with, the more, the merrier.

I got a buddy who is a Gixxer rider and he always talks about riding through Eatonville and up to paradise..

isnt paradise up Mt. Rainier? I'm pretty sure it is. Thats a cool ride too. The only thing that sucks is the road conditions at the bottom of the mountain, a lot of pot holes.

I'm gonna plan a route tonight, and then go ride it on monday to make sure its cool. I was thinking about going to mt. st. helens. its one of the few places I havent been yet. Any input and suggestions would be awsome. If you have a route that you think is best for that area, just post it and we can do that on the sixth. I dont care who leads or plans the ride, I just wanna meet new people to ride with, the more, the merrier.

I have the perfect route up to St. Helens! we can meet up at the Krispy Kream at the mall thats where I normaly start that ride from

from:Tacoma Mall Blvd to:Mountain Hwy E/WA-7 to:46.494611,-122.692566 to:Spirit Lake Hwy/WA-504 - Google Maps

Hello all! I live in Kirkland and I'd love to go for an all FZ6 ride, but I'm up in BC on the 6th. Maybe next time.

I love it. Thats the route we should use. The krispy kream is in the tacoma mall parking lot. As of right now, its going to rain on the sixth of june. hopefully things change. what are you all doing this sat. ? I might take that day off, to go and get summer jam tickets. LOL. its supposed to be nice this sat. If anyone is interested in going this SAT. let me know, we can make that happen as well.

I love it. Thats the route we should use. The krispy kream is in the tacoma mall parking lot. As of right now, its going to rain on the sixth of june. hopefully things change. what are you all doing this sat. ? I might take that day off, to go and get summer jam tickets. LOL. its supposed to be nice this sat. If anyone is interested in going this SAT. let me know, we can make that happen as well.

I would go this weekend but I need to put the body back on the frame of my car and it will probably take all weekend to re-assemble everything..

I do need to log some serious miles though, I am a hair over 300, this under 6k rpm thing SUCKS haha...

Still looking for people to ride with this sat. let me know. dont wanna request the day off if I dont need to. if not, the sixth is still on.

I'm cancelling the ride this sat. (not the june 6th ride) but I'm off on monday and it is supposed to be 75-80 degrees. me and a few buddies of mine are gonna ride up mt. Rainier (maybe) if anyone is interested pm me or something, let me know so I can get a planned route and time for everyone. if no ones interested I wont bother.:rockon:

P.S. if anyone has a ride planned on monday, let me know.

Back