Washington state riders?

Yeah I'll go! I've been looking for an excuse to meet some of you clowns in person. :D I'm not too crazy. So is it settled- Mt.St.Helens? Or somewhere else? I'm in Olympia, so it might be a little nutty to meet up in Tacoma, just to backtrack south again to Volcano Country. But no big deal. I'm game for whatever- the 101 loop...anyone wanna hit Hurricane Ridge sometime? But Mt.St.Helens is cool enough- never done it on the bike...just in the cage a few summers ago.

I think so St. helens is a ride for new riders or at least I think so if you start getting tired or just want to bug out for home I-5 is really close so its a quick run home. the road is clean and the twisty bits are'nt to difficult .the 101 loop has a couple hard spots for anyone that may not be ready for it

Last edited:
We're meeting at krispy kreme in tacoma mall at noon on sat. June 6th. I'm going to post a new thread concerning this ride alone. I hope you guys can make it to this one. No one from this site made it to my mt. Rainier run, still had fun though, got three guys from PNWriders.com. hope to see you there.

We're meeting at krispy kreme in tacoma mall at noon on sat. June 6th. I'm going to post a new thread concerning this ride alone. I hope you guys can make it to this one. No one from this site made it to my mt. Rainier run, still had fun though, got three guys from PNWriders.com. hope to see you there.

you may want to think about starting earlier than that this is not a short day ride it take 4 and a half hours just to get down there. even if you take the I-5 home you may not get home untill around 6:30 or 7:00

you may want to think about starting earlier than that this is not a short day ride it take 4 and a half hours just to get down there. even if you take the I-5 home you may not get home untill around 6:30 or 7:00

Yeah he's right- it's no short jaunt...give some serious thought to starting earlier.

So is the ride still on for Saturday? Who's in??? Looking forward to meeting many of you.

Hi all, I just registered to the forum and looking all over the classified lists to purchase a FZ6 motorcycle. This might not be the right place, but looking for some guidance from the experts on where to find one. Also, after that, would like to ride with someone. I live in the eastside.
Thanks!
AleCS

St. Helens is too far south for me. Maybe some other time we could get Southern B.C and north W.A riders for a M.T Baker run or something like that. :Flash:

Doc

Back