What do you wax with?

mayassa

Reaction score
Visit site
I just finished washing, sealing, and waxing with chemguys jet seal, then use 50/50 wax. Holy cow the paint never looked better and the shine is so deep. You can use jet seal on plastics and windshield too. I try to post pics when I get the bike outside under the sky. The garage doesn't do it justice and its raining out now. I think I added at least 10mph because she is super slick and blue.

So what do you use on your bike?

oaks

~~~~~
Reaction score
Visit site
Turtle Wax Ice. Quick and easy to apply. Doesn't leave residue on matte black parts.

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got Opti-Coat paint protection - so my bike always LOOKS just waxed, but I dont have to wax - at all! (it protects the paint from UV too - so it'll be AFB (absolute fastest BLUE!) for longer!

WOOT WOOT!

Cheers,
Rick

SpinFire51

Reaction score
Visit site
Zaino, I use it on my car too. Wish I had pics but I'm bad about that. I started using it years ago on my car for shows and I haven't used anything else since.

zainostore.com

fmf

Reaction score
Visit site
Turtle Wax Ice. Quick and easy to apply. Doesn't leave residue on matte black parts.

Me too. I love it. I like the fact that i can wax everything with it with no residue. I hit everything with it, even my windscreen. I becsme a believer after using it on my grand cherokee laredo plastics which are notorious for turning gray and my 04 plastics still looked new when i sold it last summer.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Zaino, I use it on my car too. Wish I had pics but I'm bad about that. I started using it years ago on my car for shows and I haven't used anything else since.

zainostore.com

+1 to this! I have never used a better car polish and the best part about Zaino is it is 100% clear and can be used on headlights, tail lights, windscreens, glass, rubber, etc and will leave absolutely no streaks or residues. You can even apply it in the hot sun. Worth the cost IMHO. plus your paint will still feel slick months later if you don't wax that often.