Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 18 3.9%

• Total voters
I primarily wear a HJC R-PHA 10 MC1:
v4h2.png

I really like this one :) But I'm desperately searching for this super nice Bell Star Carbon RSD Black Beauty :drool:

My girlfriend wears a Scorpion EXO400 Ann:
n6k2r.jpg

A very nice helmet and the only one we could find that would fit snuggly on her head (almost had to go to the kids corner :BLAA:)

Grtz,

Degake

Tried on the HJC RPHA10 today and I fell in love with this helmet. The peripheral vision was the best I've experienced. The helmet seems narrower and it's nice and light at 3.3 lbs. HJC is stepping up! :rockon:

Tried on the HJC RPHA10 today and I fell in love with this helmet. The peripheral vision was the best I've experienced. The helmet seems narrower and it's nice and light at 3.3 lbs. HJC is stepping up! :rockon:

+1 I tryed on a HJC RPHA10 this week, and I thought it was a very nice lid.:rockon: I would put it with the Bell RS-1, and the Shoei Quest level.:thumbup:

0.48924000+1322641457.jpg

R-PHA 10 here as well. It's nice and light and fits the shape of my head really well.
The top vents can be a bit difficult to adjust with thick gloves, but during the winter glove season you really don't need to fiddle with them anyway.
Some people have complained that it's noisy, but I guess they're comparing it to a much heavier and more expensive Schuberth or something. I ride without earplugs and I haven't found the noise in any way disturbing.

I'm happy with the FOV I get from the R-PHA 10, but if you want even more the new "plus" model is out now and features a slightly taller visor and improved vent controls. Myself I'd probably still go for the "old" model, as they're currently being sold at a large discount in order to make room for the "plus" model.

Just got a AGV K3 Matt Black, great helmet!
agv_k3_matt-black.jpg

And I also have this nitro hellrazer, not as good as the AGV but its a good everyday helmet.

NITRO%20HELLRAZOR.jpg

146_1010_06_z+nitro+hellrazor_helmet.jpg

When I am looking for a helmet the first thing I look at is safety
I look for a mix of color that will stand out however like generic color that looks good with any bike
Silver white and black is a good mix
I also stick to tried and true quality racing manufactures that have been making helmets for years have a hard time trusting my life to new manufactures and entry levels like HJC that cut cost everywhere
Shoei and Arai are the best however the prices are a little high Suomy is the best bang for your buck however they can only be found online
I would say forget about how it looks go for the best price for a good helmet
I bought a close out sale
Old graphic pattern is a good idea just think safety if only in your helmet

viewer.jsp

When I am looking for a helmet the first thing I look at is safety
I look for a mix of color that will stand out however like generic color that looks good with any bike
Silver white and black is a good mix
I also stick to tried and true quality racing manufactures that have been making helmets for years have a hard time trusting my life to new manufactures and entry levels like HJC that cut cost everywhere
Shoei and Arai are the best however the prices are a little high Suomy is the best bang for your buck however they can only be found online
I would say forget about how it looks go for the best price for a good helmet
I bought a close out sale
Old graphic pattern is a good idea just think safety if only in your helmet

Suomy_Apex_Cool_silver1.jpg
I fixed your image for you..,

Totally agree with you. My last helmet was a matte black patterned HJC. The fit wasn't right, it wasn't very visable (although I placed reflective strips on the back and sides), and it wasn't the best quality (constant problems with the base plates). So I got the white shoei qwest that is better for my style of riding, is easier to see, and should hopefully have quality constuction that lasts a long time. Plus I got it on a closeout for only 250 bucks.

Last edited:
Here is mine. I love it. I almost love it more than the bike. Before I bought it all the comments were about how ugly it was. No one bought this and it went on closeout for a great price. Now it's all thumbs up from other drivers, waves, kids love me, I leave it on in grocery stores and get comments almost every stop, gets looks all day long, caught a few people taking a picture of me while riding, You can see people turning around in their cars to look cause someone mentioned it to the passengers, I just love it. One person online had called it "Pussy repellant" and I must say if your personality is up there a really crazy helmet will get you all kind of attention, if that's your thing.

Oh and I've been pulled over twice, yeah. Last time it was a Monday morning at 8:30 in heavy Seattle traffic, I was like WTF you can't find someone else doing something wrong out here you feel you need to pull me over because I have horns? I asked him for a warning to put in a picture frame. Get bent piggy that's why you guys have a bad rep. There is a cop by my house that waves to me all the time though when he see's me. Good times.

Here is mine. I love it. I almost love it more than the bike. Before I bought it all the comments were about how ugly it was. No one bought this and it went on closeout for a great price. Now it's all thumbs up from other drivers, waves, kids love me, I leave it on in grocery stores and get comments almost every stop, gets looks all day long, caught a few people taking a picture of me while riding, You can see people turning around in their cars to look cause someone mentioned it to the passengers, I just love it. One person online had called it "Pussy repellant" and I must say if your personality is up there a really crazy helmet will get you all kind of attention, if that's your thing.

Oh and I've been pulled over twice, yeah. Last time it was a Monday morning at 8:30 in heavy Seattle traffic, I was like WTF you can't find someone else doing something wrong out here you feel you need to pull me over because I have horns? I asked him for a warning to put in a picture frame. Get bent piggy that's why you guys have a bad rep. There is a cop by my house that waves to me all the time though when he see's me. Good times.

That helmet scares CATS away?

Re: What is your helmet colour?

AGV K4 girly White and baby blue - Good fit if you have an Italian shape head!

Blue for me. More visible than black or something, without being obscenely loud like hi-viz. Yeah, I know, hi-viz all the way, sue me. :p

Currently an EXO1000, but probably getting swapped for a Bell soon if I get a good tax return. Life's too short for a cheapo helmet.

Back