Which is the best Bike riders magazine in Australia???

Which of these bike rags is your favourite???

• Australian Motorcycle news!

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Australian Road rider!

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Rapid Bikes!

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Australian Motorcycle trader!

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Two Wheels!

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Old Bike Australasia is another bloody good mag. The content is fantastic & its an educational read, learning about the old racers & race tracks that are now housing estates :(

As for the Harleys :rof: I call em cattle dogs cos you always see em in the back of utes.

Old Bike Australasia is another bloody good mag. The content is fantastic & its an educational read, learning about the old racers & race tracks that are now housing estates :(

As for the Harleys :rof: I call em cattle dogs cos you always see em in the back of utes.

Never heard that one:thumbup:,but I call cars the sheep(because there dumb & just follow each other)& bikes are the sheepdogs(because we are allways roundin them up.;)

There is another title not being discussed.

Its called Ride. Yes it may be a cycling mag, but this thread is called 'Which is the best bike riders mag in Oz'.

TBH its probably the best magazine of any kind ive ever bought.

There is another title not being discussed.

Its called Ride. Yes it may be a cycling mag, but this thread is called 'Which is the best bike riders mag in Oz'.

TBH its probably the best magazine of any kind ive ever bought.

Do you still regularly watch BMX Bandits on VHS too by any chance :shakehead: :Flip: :BLAA:

Do you still regularly watch BMX Bandits on VHS too by any chance :shakehead: :Flip: :BLAA:

One better, yes I still watch it, but ive got it on DVD :thumbup:

Mrs Disco bought it for me as a joke, but the joke backfired on her :rockon:

Now just if I can get Rad on DVD too.

Now Disco prances around the living room in his lycra watching the BMX Bandits DVD

There is only 1 man, well he isn't really a man, but only 1 male on this planet who prances when wearing lycra, and his name shall not be brought in to contaminate this thread.

Now Disco prances around the living room in his lycra watching the BMX Bandits DVD

There's a word for people who prance a round in lycra. :BLAA:

starts with 'p' and ends with 'oofs'.

Seriously though. Why do people put on lycra to make it easier to ride and then head up into the twisties to make it harder? Couldn't the proverbial middle man get the chop, so to speak, and just wear normal clothes and hoot along the esplenade for a mickey mervin?

After the TDU lycra fest, I'm thinking pay backs are in order, and I should head down to all the cycling stops in a skin with the crotch cut out. See how much they like gagging on their late.

1 is mine :D cant argue with a quality read like TwoWheels :thumbup:

Whats not to like about it ?? I cant fault the magazine :confused:

I don't mind two wheels, it does have one thing over AMCN...no Boris!

But AMCN has much better racing coverage, far more comprehensive IMHO.

Back