Woohoo! I can ride my bikes again!

Well can life get any better hey

dunno, after getting in my car to go get the charger from the shop...i turned on the radio, and The Beatles were playing....nearly pulled over to rip the radio out, right there and then, and chuck it!

that was a cruel blow.....as i really really really hate The Beates!

Is all good, now battery is on charger, had my Snitty pack, drinking beer....life is good again!

:thumbup:

Sounds like fun, but wouldn't it be better to head to the chicken place and get a schnitzel? :spank:

I know. I was Googling all over for a "Snitty pack", walked out side and looked at all the billbords, came back in, Googled some more and at least found a "Chook shop.....

Jamie,
Good to hear you're back in the saddle again. YeeeeHaaaa!

Cliff

I know. I was Googling all over for a "Snitty pack", walked out side and looked at all the billbords, came back in, Googled some more and at least found a "Chook shop.....

Jamie,
Good to hear you're back in the saddle again. YeeeeHaaaa!

Cliff

lol! we talk a different language here sometimes.....

dunno, after getting in my car to go get the charger from the shop...i turned on the radio, and The Beatles were playing....nearly pulled over to rip the radio out, right there and then, and chuck it!

Is all good, now battery is on charger, had my Snitty pack, drinking beer....life is good again!

:rof: I hate that Hunger Strike song by

Temple of the Dog the same way you hate the beatles....LOL....I knocked my Boom Box to the floor a couple years back trying to change the station... :D

:rof: I hate that Hunger Strike song by

Temple of the Dog the same way you hate the beatles....LOL....I knocked my Boom Box to the floor a couple years back trying to change the station... :D

two great bands came out of that band....but TOD were a bit lame...and hunger strike is definitely one of those songs that grates!

:eek:

Drinking beer while injured come's with a price ... went from 84kg to 90kg while recovering from my knee surgery.
Today the first time on a hometrainer ... trying to get fit again :eek:

Hope your battery gets his juice soon and you can go for a ride, can't wait untill I can get on the bike myself. :thumbup:

Drinking beer while injured come's with a price ... went from 84kg to 90kg while recovering from my knee surgery.
Today the first time on a hometrainer ... trying to get fit again :eek:

Hope your battery gets his juice soon and you can go for a ride, can't wait untill I can get on the bike myself. :thumbup:

i have actually lost weight! been a bit hard to cook with one hand

:eek:

Btw Wolfman, is there any truth that bump starting fuel injected bikes, or just any of the newer generation bikes with all the electrics can cause damage?

Need to get yourself a good Dire Straits CD for the car!

ya reckon.....more like Pearl Jam! or the Police, or The Doors...all of which, are in there right now...or a bit of Ministry of Sound...like my doof doof too!

Dont mind some Dire Straits though!

I've only heard it in rumours, and from mechanics who have been erring on the side of caution, but apparently (according to them) it can send a surge through the electrics, or with the fuel injected bikes do some damage to the system.

I've only heard it in rumours, and from mechanics who have been erring on the side of caution, but apparently (according to them) it can send a surge through the electrics, or with the fuel injected bikes do some damage to the system.

Putting a battery charger on a modern bike, while it is still connected to the bike, can cause big issues....always disconnect battery before attaching trickle charger...dont know how it screws it up....but i think it has got to do with too much current, or surges, or something...

Happy to hear that you are healing up well, sad to hear that you were'nt able to to jump on that awesome bike and take advantage of it.

Can't wait to hear about your ride tomorrow though :D

Last edited:
Glad to hear you are doing better Jamie, too bad about the ride, oh well. Is the ankle progressing along well?

My battery tender has a pigtail that's connected to the terminals, simply plug-and-play.

Welcome back to two wheels Jamie! :steve:

As for the tender, mine is hard wired to the battery. Plug and charge without any issues. :D

Back