I'm getting married this weekend!!

Welcome to the club! I've been married for only 6 weeks now but it's been good so far. If you were living with each other before the wedding...not much will change. Personally we were not living together before so it's taken some adjustment but as long as you each contribute where you can to make things easier on the other and practice good communication daily...things can go smoothly.

I think too many people these days get married or start living together WAY to early on in a relationship, before they really know who each other are and it leads to failure.

Congratulations!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0]YouTube - ‪JK Wedding Entrance Dance‬‏[/ame]

Congrats!!! :thumbup:

There are two magic words that will ensure cloudless future of your marriage - remember them and use frequently: "Yes, Honey" ;) :justkidding:

Congratulations!! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together

"Do I look fat in this dress??!"

"Yes Honey!"

:BLAA:

"Yes Honey!"

I would totally tell my wife yes to that if I thought so...honesty is also key! I would want her to tell me I'm fat if I started letting myself go so I will do the same for her. :D

Fortunately I married the most reasonable woman I've ever met and she would rather me tell her she looks fat than lie about it.

"Yes Honey!"

My answer to that question is something like "The geese are troublesome" :D

Get out while there's still time.

:rof::rof:That seems to be a common theme from a lot of people I've talked to... most of these people have had one or multiple divorces so I guess I understand their cynicism. She's a good one though for the most part. I figure if we've been together for 7 years now how much different can marriage really be?

:rof::rof:That seems to be a common theme from a lot of people I've talked to... most of these people have had one or multiple divorces so I guess I understand their cynicism. She's a good one though for the most part. I figure if we've been together for 7 years now how much different can marriage really be?

Optimism FTW!

marriage-marriage-demotivational-poster-1212501732.jpg

"Yes Honey!"

As i said... cloudless future - you get to ride motorcycle for the next.. hmmm 2 months wherever you want (cuz you'll be kicked out of the house). Don't forget ATTGAT when you answer this particular question.

congrats and best wishes to you and the mrs!

don't worry about the cynics, enjoy each others company and don't forget to act surprised on your wedding night!:thumbup:

Thanks everyone for the words of advice. We had a great wedding. It was a rollercoaster day weather wise. We had sun, rain, lightning, thunder, rainbows, and hail!! We sneaked the wedding in in about an hour long window of sun. :thumbup: It was about as close as it could have been. I'll post up a few pics once we get them back. Until then, we're leaving for Hawaii in the morning and we are really looking forward to that.

BTW this ring is driving me freaking NUTS!!!!

Congratulations mate :thumbup: Glad there was a little sunshine at the right moment but it does sound like a real interesting day ;)

The ring will settle down after a few days simply because you'll be proud as punch for wearing it :D

Back