New member welcome thread..

Hello All,
My Name is Cam, I live in Calgary AB. I ride a Kawasaki but please don't hold it against me ;) My wife had purchased a 2007 FZ6 back in April 08 and has been enjoying this forum since then. Sue let it slip that someone post about hoisting there bike for maintenance and I just have to see...

Cheers,
Cam

Hello All,
My Name is Cam, I live in Calgary AB. I ride a Kawasaki but please don't hold it against me ;) My wife had purchased a 2007 FZ6 back in April 08 and has been enjoying this forum since then. Sue let it slip that someone post about hoisting there bike for maintenance and I just have to see...

Cheers,
Cam

What a hoot! :welcome: She threatened me about letting you know. ;) :thumbup:

Hello All,

Cheers,
Cam

Kwakkers are :welcome: too :thumbup:

Name's Bill, I'm from Pocono Mountains of PA but thanks to the army I'm living in upstate New York where the riding season is but a couple days long:( Got an 07 FZ6 in the faster blue color. Bought it used with just a couple hundred miles on it but now has over 6k. Its my third yamaha street bike. Much better than my 99 R6 and 04 YZF 600R...very pleased with it and don't think I'll let it go anytime soon. Looking forward to learning more about this otherwise unheard of bike.

Name's Bill, I'm from Pocono Mountains of PA but thanks to the army I'm living in upstate New York where the riding season is but a couple days long:( Got an 07 FZ6 in the faster blue color. Bought it used with just a couple hundred miles on it but now has over 6k. Its my third yamaha street bike. Much better than my 99 R6 and 04 YZF 600R...very pleased with it and don't think I'll let it go anytime soon. Looking forward to learning more about this otherwise unheard of bike.

:welcome: Enjoy the site and ride safe! Post some pics if you have any! :thumbup:

:welcome::welcome::welcome::thumbup:
Glad to see another New Englander on the site!

Welcome and post often!:D

Hi, my name is Chris and I live in Wales.

Passed my test last year at the age of 46 and bought a GS500.

Next Thursday (11th) a new FZ6 arrives. Well your only young once and life is here to enjoy.

Hello,
I'm Chris and a couple weeks ago me and my girlfriend (Amber) bought a Blue 07 with a little uner 1800 for $4900. We have both wanted a bike for awhile and the time and price was right. I figured once I graduate from Oklahoma State here in a few years I will upgrade. and she will keep the FZ. Hope to learn a lot from this board.

G'day folks. New member from Adelaide, Australia:thumbup:. Graduated from a number of bikes to finally owning my first new one, 2007 Blue FZ6N. Hope I can contribute some useful stuff over time. Man I love this bike :D
Cheers
Mike

Hi @ all,

I m Bob from Antwerp Belgium.
I drive a silver 2008 FZ6 fazer S2,work in the army as engeneer bridgebuilding.
Have a nice wife and 4 children
Oh....i m 43 year old,young... whatever... ;)

Grts, Bob

Last edited:
Hi people,

As my username suggests my name is Tom. I am not trying to say I am old but I have been riding bikes since they invented the wheel!

I am from London UK. I have just sold my DRZ 400 off roader and bought an
'05 FZ6 (pics to follow).

I also have a BMW 1200 GS which I use for longer journeys etc.

This looks like an exciting forum with plenty going on, looks like I am going to enjoy my time here.

Bye for now

Tom:uk:

G'day folks. New member from Adelaide, Australia:thumbup:. Graduated from a number of bikes to finally owning my first new one, 2007 Blue FZ6N. Hope I can contribute some useful stuff over time. Man I love this bike :D
Cheers
Mike

Hey Mike, welcome to the forums.
Great to see another Adelaide fella here... our little group grows.
There's an Aussie section down the list on the main page, keep an eye on there, we get together occasionally for rides and stuff.

Great looking bike too, glad you love it :)

welcome to all new members, you will find that here on this forum nearly any questions you have about your latest major purchase can be/already have been/will be answered.

(plug:please provide your input on the "more elaborate airbox mods" thread in the mods section of the forum!!! end plug)

personally, i am starting to think that 49% of the joy of being an fz6 pilot comes from this forum! cheers to all new members!

Hi all,

My name is Lazar, and I am from Macedonia. I bought my black 2008 FZ6N two months ago and I already put 4000 miles on it :)
The bike is GREAT, and I just can't stop riding. I know all the money these last two months went for fuel... but I can't get enough :Sport:
I am 28 years old and work as a System Administrator in a computer services company.

All the Best to all of you! And Keep riding! :thumbup:

Hi all,

I'm a new member but I am glad to see the site growing in numbers. All of the info. I have gotten about my bike (2008 fz6 cobolt blue) I got from the people of this sight. I enjoy being part a community that shares my interest...with that said.....WELCOME.

Todd:welcome:

Hi, my name is Mike and I live in Burnaby, B.C., Canada.

I'm the proud owner of a Raven black 2008 FZ6. Yes, I believe that black is the fastest colour out there. (Is it a colour?)

I've had my bike for 2 months, and I'm loving every minute I can find to ride it. I've come back to bikes, after a 10 year absence. The FZ6 is my second bike. My first bike was a 1981 Yamaha Seca 550, that I bought brand new in 1981. (Yes, I'm that old!)

Hope to meet some FZ6 riders out there!

Back