SA Fizzers Australian Moto GP barbeque 2009!!!

The next photo from wolfman will be a gutshot of me....

jayjay-albums-random-pics-picture5099-img-0028.jpg

I got one of him also. :p

Yep, you are 100% correct! Except i will save everyone the horror of seeing your head! :Flip:

View attachment 22833

Also thought i would display another fine beer bely as well! eat it Mikey! :Flip:

View attachment 22834

oh and what is going on here! just "found" this photo in my camera!

View attachment 22835

:rockon:

LOL....so how do you explain having a photo of my groin in your camera as well?......and the inside of the garbage bin, the inside of your pipes...etc.etc....lol. Somebody left the camera right in front of me and it told me to take photos of stuff...lol.

And that's is soooo not a beer belly. An awful lot of scotch and Jimothy beam went into the manufacture of that veranda for a trouser snake:eek::D

Cheers
Mike

LOL....so how do you explain having a photo of my groin in your camera as well?......and the inside of the garbage bin, the inside of your pipes...etc.etc....lol. Somebody left the camera right in front of me and it told me to take photos of stuff...lol.

And that's is soooo not a beer belly. An awful lot of scotch and Jimothy beam went into the manufacture of that veranda for a trouser snake:eek::D

Cheers
Mike

And here are the offending photo's......IDIOT!
View attachment 22836

View attachment 22837

View attachment 22838

LMAO!

:rockon:

Nah, Mikey looks more like Animal!

:Flip:

No way dude. Agro-vation, Superstar:rockon::rockon:Not entirely safe for work...lol. (It's Agro)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMNhTCS34o0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Agro's cartoon connection. Comedy prank[/ame]

Definitely Not Safe For Work.

Don't Click This Link...It Is Evil Rude stuff

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06zFBVWWt-w&feature=related]YouTube - Agro, Wombat ,comedy prank[/ame]

And this one's Not Right Either

YouTube - Agro's Cartoon Connection, Joking around

Back