SA FZ6 owners-collingrove hill climb - oct 26

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey guys on sunday oct 26 there is a hill climb at collingrove just near angaston. Whoever wants to come we are meeting at my mates matt's house for a breakfast barbeque at 9am.pm me for details.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just want to bump cause this is going to be another great day esecially if we can all get there. My missus is coming on the bike with me to this and to the tractor pulls.,

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Count me in:thumbup: Something else to look forward to. That's the next 6 weeks booked up now i think...lol.:cheer:
Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
We are going, thought in your first post youve told us breaky at matts. But if you want to change that all ok with me. One possible problem someone told me te other day that the last k or so to the track was dirt and got rough at the end, the paddock is meant to be rough, but ill ask a guy tomorrow who went up there recently.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Looking at google maps it is a dirt road, so i might be driving, cause i dont want to be doing a dirt road with deb on the back.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We are going, thought in your first post youve told us breaky at matts. But if you want to change that all ok with me. One possible problem someone told me te other day that the last k or so to the track was dirt and got rough at the end, the paddock is meant to be rough, but ill ask a guy tomorrow who went up there recently.

Looking at google maps it is a dirt road, so i might be driving, cause i dont want to be doing a dirt road with deb on the back.

Lol....i am a bit vague today...lack of sleep, just spoke to Matt, Brekky is still on! Doh! Mate it's only 1km to ride in the dirt....byr i understand your trepadation, i would not like to fallover with the missus on the back...i am still riding, even if my new polished wheels are gonna get dirty riding on the dirt...

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
JUst a little bump for this thread....looks like we have a posse brewing for next Sunday's hill climb meet....so far, there is Matt (TRX), Gary (Z1000), Simmo (R6), Jules (Aussiejules) & Missus, Me & the 9 year old stunt pillion, Mike (Ozzieboy), and maybe 2 or 3 others all meeting for Breakfast at Matt's at Paralowie....Barbeque will be cranking with Bacon, Sausages, Eggs,& Tomato's from about 9am......is gonna be a great day...cant wait!

:rockon::cheer::thumbup::Flash:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
spoke to someone yesterday and he said the dirt road is good, so the bike is back on. Dont know what facilitys will be there so need think whether to take stuff. Wolf can you fit chairs and a esky in your magic tank bag or rear rack.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
i know you went to that one, but i meant the ones coming up. Thats the past, need to look to the future, if you dwell on the past you will never move forward. :confused::rolleyes:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Matt and I, have decided that we are going to have an 8.30am start at Matt's house for Breakfast on Sunday.....the Hill Climb meet does start at 9am, so by the time we have breakfast, and get going, we should not have missed too much by the time we get on the bikes and ride to Angaston.

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have just PM'd Ozzieboy, and Aussiejules Matt's adress for Breakfast on Sunday, before the hill climb...anyone else that is confirmed as coming let me know and will PM address to you as well....

Cant wait!

:rockon:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Shame a couple of us can't get there, but we'll get loads of pics and maybe some video so you'll feel like you were there:thumbup:.
Cheers
Mike