SA FZ6 owners-collingrove hill climb - oct 26

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Shame a couple of us can't get there, but we'll get loads of pics and maybe some video so you'll feel like you were there:thumbup:.
Cheers
Mike

Yep, my new camera, also takes pretty decent video, which i want to try o Sunday...anyone got a Handycam???, have got the software on my PC to edit, have no dedicated video camera.....

Sorry you cant come Stumbles, would like to see Apollo there too...so if you see this Mr Apollo, get your butt into gear, and join us on Sunday.

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Am bumping this sucker, cause i just wanted to tell everyone that my best bud Matt finally got sick of me badgering him....Tomorrow Morning he takes ownership of a brand spanking new MT-01....Yippeeee, am so happy, cant wait, so it will be there on Sunday for all those tha want to drool...:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WOW !

did he get rid of the trx ?

Yamaha World are going to clean it up for him a bit, and he is selling it on consignment....he will be sad...he loves that bike more than life itself.....i think the fact that Gary & Me ribbed him without mercy last sunday about his bike being dirty, etc, finally tipped him over the edge...

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Wolf you are a bast@#$ his bike is a legend to me, but hey the new on will be awsome, i will bring my budget vid camera and hopefully show how good a day it was.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Am bumping this sucker, cause i just wanted to tell everyone that my best bud Matt finally got sick of me badgering him....Tomorrow Morning he takes ownership of a brand spanking new MT-01....Yippeeee, am so happy, cant wait, so it will be there on Sunday for all those tha want to drool...:rockon:

:jawdrop: Sweet! Reckon that'll suit him to a "T".....Not to mention pull like a freight train...lol.:rockon:
Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:jawdrop: Sweet! Reckon that'll suit him to a \\"T\\".....Not to mention pull like a freight train...lol.:rockon:
Cheers
Mike

yep I have been on his case for three years to get one.everything else looks small under him.we are going for a ride sat Arvo if your up for it

Last edited:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:D We'll see how I go with me bro in the morning. With a bit of luck I'll drop him off happy and I'll drop in another tank of fuel and get on the Wolf phone...lol.

He's heard about the Collingrove thing and is taking a couple of his workmates there in his car so you might get to meet him there/check out the beast...lol.:thumbup:
Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:D We'll see how I go with me bro in the morning. With a bit of luck I'll drop him off happy and I'll drop in another tank of fuel and get on the Wolf phone...lol.

He's heard about the Collingrove thing and is taking a couple of his workmates there in his car so you might get to meet him there/check out the beast...lol.:thumbup:
Cheers
Mike

cool I love valiants!awesome cars!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
cool I love valiants!awesome cars!

Oops...lol...nah! I'm betting he'll be in the GTO:rockon:. This thing could drive around me with my knee scraping and not for a second feel like it was going to get messy. Not as much fun though...lol. I believe the current term in use is, " fully sick mate"....lol.:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oops...lol...nah! I'm betting he'll be in the GTO:rockon:. This thing could drive around me with my knee scraping and not for a second feel like it was going to get messy. Not as much fun though...lol. I believe the current term in use is, \\" fully sick mate\\"....lol.:thumbup:

Sounds like an awesome "Ride" as they say these days....still nothing beats 2 wheels & a motor! Lol!

As for the Hill Climb, spoke to James from Boltons last night...he is racing on Sunday, is going to run a Supermotard...will be interesting...apparently it's a pretty rough track...My mate Matt has a friend racing as well, so we will have at least 2 people to cheer for on Sunday....

:rockon:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I've had a rethink. Think I might come to this get together. Probably won't stay late, wanna be home by about 3pm, all this talk of new bikes (can't wait to see the MT-01), cars and dirty great hills has got me excited.

Wolfman, what roads do you take to Matt's place. If you come the boring way (South Rd) you can drop in and grab me on your way past.

:)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I've had a rethink. Think I might come to this get together. Probably won't stay late, wanna be home by about 3pm, all this talk of new bikes (can't wait to see the MT-01), cars and dirty great hills has got me excited.

Wolfman, what roads do you take to Matt's place. If you come the boring way (South Rd) you can drop in and grab me on your way past.

Sent you a pm.boring way is ok with me...it's Sunday morning!

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well another great day out, breakfast at matts (bacon eggs sausages) who has now got himself a mt-01, with 4 fizzers and the z1000, it was bound to be a good day. A straight forward ride up the main highway to collingrove through roadworks all the way. But once at the hill climb the weather also got better. My camera turned to poo because evrything i took is terrible. But there were three other cameras there so we should have some good photos to come.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Was a good day indeed. (Just forget the fact that 5 of the 6 rode straight past the race-track...lol) Breakfast was great, the weather looked like it wanted to get nasty, but turned out ok.

I took some video, not great camera-work (need a tripod of some sort), will have a look for my USB cable and try and upload some during the week.

Love Matt's new bike, can't believe how loud it is with Stock pipes... and they are going as well... so it'll be even louder next time we see it I think.

As for the 4 Fizzers.. with 4 different exhaust notes... great stuff.

Well, I'm off to work.. Ciao.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site