Thank yous

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
O.P.: you cry about garbage? Look at the post you made. If you would search instead of making "garbage" posts you would understand this feature was made to cut down on "garbage"
Now stop crying because no one likes you or wants to live in BFE. :spank:

:rof: anything else we need to know about your life? I think you should justify yourself a bit more... insecure much? :rockon:

I thanked one person in this whole thread and ended up doing it twice. Thanks Wavex! (this ^ post & the "motivational")

:Flip: :eek: :spank: ok I will be nice again! :rockon: :thumbup: ;)

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
I've always wondered, what professional sports team do you root for in the upper midwest? Minnesota? Washington? Or do you just stick with college sports. Corollary , do you ever attend professional sporting events? I guess I'm just a sports junkie.

Also, thank you in advance!

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As to the original post, I think the ideas of "Thank You" are great. As a new member who has posted numerous questions and received even more answers, I like being able to quickly post a "Thank You" to someone who took time (no matter how quickly) to answer a question and put me back on track.

And it builds up. Some of you have helped so many of us that I think it is justified to have a mechanism that builds up experience for those that continually take the time to help out people on this forum that they don't even "know".

My two cents. :)

Scorp

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I never thought about it but I guess members asking questions can look to the left and see, under our avatars, how many times we've been thanked and know that, maybe, *just maybe*, this person does help out here once in a while. Also, how many times that person has thanked others... just how thankful are you for all this free wisdom, wit and wonder? ;)

Rich

Reaction score
Visit site
:rof: anything else we need to know about your life? I think you should justify yourself a bit more... insecure much? :rockon:

You miss the point, I was justifying my reasons for living in this great state of ND, a state that some twit was dissing. (You may have to look up dissing) ;) Many of my friends have jobs as good as mine and some are better yet. We are probably the only state in the union aside from Alaska who could make it on our own.

Am I insecure? :D If I was I would stretch everything and fill you full of bull****. I'm sorry if I made you feel insecure though. Maybe you want to tell me about your life. :thumbup: I'm sure it's impressive.

Aside from the weather, what can you tell me good about CA. Men in drag? Hollywood? :D Oh yeah, Pelosi. :D See, I can diss your state too. :eek:

Ok, back to the topic on hand. Thanks to everyone for their comments! So I think the thank you feature is maybe a little nerdy and overused. So what, don't let it cause you to stroke out.

Everyone have a great day!

Rich in North Dakota

Rich

Reaction score
Visit site
I've always wondered, what professional sports team do you root for in the upper midwest? Minnesota? Washington? Or do you just stick with college sports. Corollary , do you ever attend professional sporting events? I guess I'm just a sports junkie.

Also, thank you in advance!

I wouldn't be caught dead cheering for the Vikings, but the twins do get some respect from myself. I know there are tons of Packer fans in the area. Actually, I'm not much for professional sports, but high school and college football and basketball tend to get most of my attention. I really don't watch professional football until it gets down to the championships and then the super bowl.

Thanks for the post.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You miss the point, I was justifying my reasons for living in this great state of ND, a state that some twit was dissing. (You may have to look up dissing) ;) Many of my friends have jobs as good as mine and some are better yet. We are probably the only state in the union aside from Alaska who could make it on our own.

Am I insecure? :D If I was I would stretch everything and fill you full of bull****. I'm sorry if I made you feel insecure though. Maybe you want to tell me about your life. :thumbup: I'm sure it's impressive.

Aside from the weather, what can you tell me good about CA. Men in drag? Hollywood? :D Oh yeah, Pelosi. :D See, I can diss your state too. :eek:

Ok, back to the topic on hand. Thanks to everyone for their comments! So I think the thank you feature is maybe a little nerdy and overused. So what, don't let it cause you to stroke out.

Rich in North Dakota

Looks like someone's got a case of the Mondays! And for the forth time this week!

View attachment 20240

You're going to need a bit thicker skin to survive the forums if something this petty get's under that thin layer...

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site

Rich in North Dakota

So after insulting 2 moderators of this forum (DefyInertia and myself), and making yourself look dumber and dumber with each post, I suggest that someone close this thread before it gets uglier.

Rich

Reaction score
Visit site
You're going to need a bit thicker skin to survive the forums if something this petty get's under that thin layer...

So after insulting 2 moderators of this forum (DefyInertia and myself), and making yourself look dumber and dumber with each post, I suggest that someone close this thread before it gets uglier.

You need to take the above advice. Especially being a mod and all. Good grief. Chill out.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Closed!

Off to discuss motorcycle stuff people... Nothing to see here... move on....

Status
Not open for further replies.