Thank yous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well havent we all been having a little bit of fun.....pointless, amusing thread of the week....we should have an award for such....

:spank::cheer::spank::cheer:

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
Yah...Top poster gets a Rep point for each person they thanked in the thread!!!!:ban:

Thanks agian:rolleyes:

Last edited:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is why I love this forum! This post has gotten hysterical!
Crummy day at work? Spat with the spouse?
Go home & read the "Thank You thread! :rof:

Rich

Reaction score
Visit site
Talking about garbage threads... you win for that one...

disp_stupid.jpg

Well, get your cranium out of your blowhole and you may see it from someone elses point of view. :spank:

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thought I'd add a picture of an FZ6.

grommit-albums-some-pictures-picture4525-what-bike.jpg

Nice tyres or what. :thumbup:

:hijack:I thought this would be more interesting than discussing forum etiquette. :rof:

Rich

Reaction score
Visit site
ND didn't quite make the cut when I was deciding where to live. :eek:

Have you ever been to ND? At the moment we have the lowest unemployment rate in the nation, one of the lowest cost of livings, if not the lowest, and zero smog. It's also rated one of the friendliest states in the nation. Yep, we get snow, this last winter we got 101" of it. Our favorite saying about winter is that it keeps the riff-raff out. It works. :thumbup:

I have a dick job, making 80K+ a year, as do most of my buddies. Got a great wife who also has a great job, good children who don't lip off, and a beautiful home I paid only $32,000 for and it's bought and paid for. We hunt, fish and ****, and generally just enjoy life. The upper midwest is where it's at. Men sleep with women, women sleep with men, we have very few Michael Jackson's in our midst. Perverts don't cut it here.

Come visit, I'll make you :welcome: Warning: you may not want to leave.

Ok, sorry for hijacking my own thread here, back to your regular scheduled program. ;) When someone ills ND, they need to be educated. It's just a great place to live.

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have you ever been to ND? At the moment we have the lowest unemployment rate in the nation, one of the lowest cost of livings, if not the lowest, and zero smog. It's also rated one of the friendliest states in the nation. Yep, we get snow, this last winter we got 101" of it. Our favorite saying about winter is that it keeps the riff-raff out. It works. :thumbup:

I have a dick job, making 80K+ a year, as do most of my buddies. Got a great wife who also has a great job, good children who don't lip off, and a beautiful home I paid only $32,000 for and it's bought and paid for. We hunt, fish and ****, and generally just enjoy life. The upper midwest is where it's at. Men sleep with women, women sleep with men, we have very few Michael Jackson's in our midst. Perverts don't cut it here.

Ok, sorry for hijacking my own thread here, back to your regular scheduled program. ;) When someone ills ND, they need to be educated. It's just a great place to live.

Yup,sounds like exactly where I want to be :rolleyes:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site

:rof: anything else we need to know about your life? I think you should justify yourself a bit more... insecure much? :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.