Washington state riders?

jmerch44

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking for some WA. riders to ride with. An All FZ6 ride would be awsome. If you live in western WA. let me know, we can get a ride going on June 6. SAT. :rockon:

Seperate thread has been posted for ride on june 6th.

Last edited:

FeMan

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm up for a ride but June 6th doesn't work for me. I just did the Hwy 101 Loop around the peninsula and love it. However, keep me in mind for your next trip. Some local trip write-ups on soundrider.com sound interesting.

cbzdel

Reaction score
Visit site
I live in tacoma! I am only at 300 miles so I am under break in rules but I would really like to have a meet up with some locals some time :thumbup:

I am gonna try to keep an eye on this post..

Edit: how long did the 101 loop take?

Edit #2 I would be interested in June 6th but again I am under break in rules, plus I am a very new rider so I would rather not ride with people that plan on leaving me in the dust hahah!!

Last edited:

jmerch44

Reaction score
Visit site
I live in tacoma! I am only at 300 miles so I am under break in rules but I would really like to have a meet up with some locals some time :thumbup:

I am gonna try to keep an eye on this post..

Edit #2 I would be interested in June 6th but again I am under break in rules, plus I am a very new rider so I would rather not ride with people that plan on leaving me in the dust hahah!!

I respect everyone I ride with. I ride at the pace of the slowest person. No highway wheelies and no irresponcible riders. However, I do ride fast through twisties, so all experienced riders and noobs are great in my book. I have only been riding for a year, so I don't look down on anyone.

FeMan

Reaction score
Visit site
how long did the 101 loop take?

Including the two ferry rides and an hour and a half lunch stop it took us 12 hours. Your mileage may very. :thumbup:

cbzdel

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been wanting to ride down to the Mt. St. Helens area. I would drive down there and always see so many motorcyclists so I am sure there has to be some good roads.

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been wanting to ride down to the Mt. St. Helens area. I would drive down there and always see so many motorcyclists so I am sure there has to be some good roads.

I was just down there last week .I make a point to go down that way a couple times a year . I will say that the roads are great but not for the timmid if we go down that way ride your own pace and keep your eyes on the road Elk and Deer are every where and the speeds can get out of control in a BIG HURRY

cbzdel

Reaction score
Visit site
What would you consider a great road in western WA then? Just for future reference. I have a book from here America's Byways®: National Scenic Byways Online and there looks like some nice routes but you never know until you do it..

BTW, I did the request free brochure from that site and I was sent a published book from National Geographic with a price tag of $25 on the back, it was full color and about 1" thick!

cbzdel

Reaction score
Visit site
If you ever feel like crossing the border, i ride BC witcha

I just emailed Pazzo to see if I could get a discount if I purchased from them directly.. They are not willing to undercut their dealers :( I wanted to ride up there just to get the levers lol

chau

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey folks, I am interested to join the group ride. I do want to call out that this is my first time group ride and have ridden ~1200miles in last 2 months, my first bike riding in USA.

If we can close on where, I should be pretty much for it.

thanks for starting the thread,
Chau