Welcome to Vegas Krid & Lone

Nice one lads :thumbup: And yeah,keep posting up pics.
Damn I wish I lived in the States.The most I've loaded my bike up with,is my sandwiches to take to work.

I wish we could have made the timeline of Friday to head north so I could join you for the fun, but I think it was the underlying factor that Vegasrider didn't want another RED FZ on his arse.

Have fun guys...without me :(

A little update:

Slabbed it(in the Cage) up to jtarkany's house yesterday. On the way I stopped at the famous Randy's Donuts place you see in so many movies and videos. I've passed it on the 405 freeway so many time but never got a chance to stop.
Have to say they do have the best donuts I ever tasted!

Randy's Donuts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

picture.php

Then I caged some of "The Snake" Mulholland Drive. Ended up in Hollywood and the headed to jtarkany's house.

I have to say it's pretty interesting how many great people I meet from this forum and jtarkany is one of them. We had a chance to sit for a while waiting for the Three Musketeers to show up and hit on some pretty interesting subjects. His new head lights are much better looking than the first naked version light he had and those R1 forks! Beefy!

picture.php

Then we got the call that the crew was near and went out to meet them. Sorry for the dark pictures but they arrived a little later because Lone had a tire problem and someone they met on ACH took them home and got him a used spare tire.
Got to meet Krid and Lone for the first time and This is the third time Kenny and I have been together. Haha! We all headed out for some Mexican food and then I caged it back home to Sandy Eggo!
Again! Awesome people! I really think we have a very unique group of people on this forum!

Krid80
picture.php

LoneSoldier
picture.php

VEGASRIDER (He always scares the crap oudda me with that loud horn!)
picture.php

Last edited:
Thanks for the update Cliff.
That pic of Randy's donuts brings back memories, my parents used to take us through the drive thru when I was a kid. :BLAA: We lived about 10 minutes away from there next to the L.A. airport.
Got a PM from Vegasrider this a.m., I'm hoping to meet up with them sometime tomorrow for a ride. :thumbup:

Last edited:
That first picture is cool as hell. I dig the flag placement too.

I want to hear from Lone! How is the trip going?

What does the revised rough schedule look like as you head north through Cali?

I was waiting at lunch today but no-one showed up at my work. I am very disappointed :)

Where will you guys be this Saturday???

I should be riding up to Santa Barbara tomorrow morning and meeting Lone there. He's apparently riding North with everyone and then riding all the way back to SB to hang with a friend. I'll meet him there and we'll ride PCH north to Monterey.

Dunno what they're up to today!

BAD BAD NEWS!!! I'm out of riding tomorrow. I got home from my final and started to check over the bike for tomorrow's ride. I found out that the rear of one side of the swingarm was missing along with the two nuts! VERY DANGEROUS! I don't have time to wait until the shop opens tomorrow so I won't be able to ride until next week after I get to the Yamaha shop to get the parts needed to fix it.

I'm sorry guys :(

BAD BAD NEWS!!! I'm out of riding tomorrow. I got home from my final and started to check over the bike for tomorrow's ride. I found out that the rear of one side of the swingarm was missing along with the two nuts! VERY DANGEROUS! I don't have time to wait until the shop opens tomorrow so I won't be able to ride until next week after I get to the Yamaha shop to get the parts needed to fix it.

I'm sorry guys :(

That sucks dude. :( But at least you caught it before something really bad happened. :eek:

Kris, Lone, Vegas and I just made it in to Monterey. The stretch of Hwy 1 from San Simeon to Monterey was awesome! Great pavement, sweet twisties and epic scenery! Vegas will post pictures later tonight.

Almost forgot, the R1 Forks performed beautifully, I set them to factory specs to see whether I needed to stiffen them up or soften them, definitely need to stiffen them up a bit. The new headlight is functional, about the same as the stock low beam output with both lights on.

Last edited:
haha tell Lone that he's FULL of it when he says he'd be in Santa Barbara tomorrow morning to meet up with me...even though I can't ride anymore. He doesn't need to feel bad now. LOL Glad you liked that stretch!

:rof: Go easy on him you nasty hijackers :BLAA:

The original plan was to hold him for ransom...but now we are willing to pay someone to take him back :eek:

haha tell Lone that he's FULL of it when he says he'd be in Santa Barbara tomorrow morning to meet up with me...even though I can't ride anymore. He doesn't need to feel bad now. LOL Glad you liked that stretch!

I'm heading back that way with Lone, and your right! I'd say 4:00 pm Lone Time at the earliest :D

Back