What did everyone get for christmas??

IndyFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I made out like a bandit. Got some tech-spec tank pads and a puig windscreen for the FZ6 and a pipe protector and revloc dyna-ring for the dirtbike (KDX 200)
:rockon:

OCPILOT

Reaction score
Visit site
Some Oxford heated grips! I have been reading reviews though and thier life span does not sound promising! I ride in freezing temps during the winter does anyone have them, and how well do they work for you?

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got a bunch of stuff but one of the coolest is an inflatable kart for mario cart wii. It has a plastic steering wheel that the wii remote fits in :thumbup: It holds up to 300lbs:thumbup:

a384c7d65f-inflatable-mario-kart-car-550x447-1275400173.jpg

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
I got some socks. Don't laugh, I needed them. I also got $100. I also bought myself a new Beltronics V995 RD. My 8+ year old V955 is beginning to go out of tune on Ka band, and I could barely pick up CHP anymore. So, good excuse to upgrade!

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
I got a bunch of stuff but one of the coolest is an inflatable kart for mario cart wii. It has a plastic steering wheel that the wii remote fits in :thumbup: It holds up to 300lbs:thumbup:

a384c7d65f-inflatable-mario-kart-car-550x447-1275400173.jpg

i hardly play the wii but that's amazing. you might have one of the coolest christmas presents i've seen so far.

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i hardly play the wii but that's amazing. you might have one of the coolest christmas presents i've seen so far.

Here's the best part though, I am 5'10" tall and weigh around 250lbs my knees are bent, and come up past the steering wheel and feet are on the front of it. It is actually pretty comfy, but I feel like I am on a power wheel hahahahaha

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was simply handed a blanket, a pillow, and then Significant Other simply pointed at the sofa...

:confused:

I put a lot of effort into her gift, recorded below:

Girlfriend Troll