What have you named your FZ6?

I'll admit it, I named my FZ. I call her "River" after the character from the Firefly TV series. They both have two sides to their personalities. There's the innocent kid, unassuming and almost demure. Then, when it's time to kick some butt the claws come out and all hell breaks loose.

great name. loved the show. only thing i didn't like is who they killed in the movie. what a shame.

I love that TV show! Shame it only lasted one season...I actually have a Chinese exchange student arriving Thursday to stay for a year and its gonna be Firefly time, see what they are really saying when they speak Chinese.:rof:

that's great.

btw, i have no name for mine either. it's just "the bike"

I named mine Sakura; it means cherry blossum in Japanese and is also the name of a litinay of attractive japanese women/ animes characters. Fitting for my mistress. Now if only I could get her and my wife to get along...

This thread inspired me to think of a ridiculous name for it, as like many others, I simply refer to it as "the bike".

I'm going with Black Mantis. It's upright, aggressive looking and has big eyes.

When I first got the bike, my sister went with me to pick it up, when I rode out of the service bay she was like WTF!!! Thats looks like cricket, you said you're getting sportbike not a friggin cricket!:rolleyes: she still calls it "the cricket".

Ocho nieabr'e de lancha. It means; The wind that wanders with purpose.

No, Im not really sure what that means but it sounds cool though! :rockon: I think I'll call her Windy.:Flash:

Nice thread, Elizibeth!

Back