Winter just die already

Jajarm

Reaction score
Visit site
:banghead: Just when I thought I might be able to get my bike out old man winter is bringing in up to 14 inches of new snow today and tomorrow. :iconbeer:

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
I feel your pain.... although not quite to that extent. We had a string of 50 degree days last week, all the snow melted in my yard and then all of a sudden we got 6-8" last night :( What a buzzkill. Spring can't come soon enough.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks just venting I'm sure it will be gone by JUNE!

YIKES!!! Sorry, man :(

You did make me feel a little better though. I've already bin out quite a few times, but it snowed again yesterday and more is coming tomorrow, but won't be nearly as bad as that.. maybe 3" and it should melt quick (it better!)

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
I went out for first spring ride sunday, a nice warm 40 degrees. Had to try out the GoPro. Yesterday 2" of the white stuff and more expected. At least it melts fast.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZNkXr5ioHY&feature=player_profilepage]YouTube - first ride 2011[/ame]

Jajarm

Reaction score
Visit site
:eyebrow:Nice Vid. I'm getting better as I remember the folks in Japan and all the other places in the world that have had it much rougher this year my heart goes out to all that are dealing with true problems I'll just sit here in my igloo and shut up until spring.

Fleksta

Reaction score
Visit site
Last weekend was beautiful and in the 50's, then we're hit with wet sticky snow again yesterday. I'm kicking myself for not getting the bike out when I had the chance.

Shawn

Reaction score
Visit site
I feel your pain. All that snow you got is now dumping on us. Unless we get some serious heat I won't be on my bike until May. Last year at this time I was putting the battery back in and getting my bike all shinned up to ride.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Threads like this make me think that Virginia really doesn't have so bad a winter afterall. It was 70-80 degrees (F) all weekend, and 70 today! Been on the bike all week! :rockon:

rickawd

Reaction score
Visit site
i was all ready to declare spring in full swing, now we're getting 2-4 inches tomorrow. :(

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I went out for first spring ride sunday, a nice warm 40 degrees. Had to try out the GoPro. Yesterday 2" of the white stuff and more expected. At least it melts fast.

Very good video. Thanks for sharing!

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
That's some relaxing music :D

Hate to rub it in but snows been gone here for months now :Flip::rockon:
:thumbup:

Thanks that was a friend and I just jammin. Thought it went well with video.

Actually I was freezing my butt off but after all the snow this year that music was just how I felt being on the FZ6 again. I love that bike.